• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*takes them from @Flamingo*

here ya go!

*he now goes into a crazed state, furiously trying to find his glasses.*

I wish to not be near the person when Flamingo finally finds his glasses, its gonna get very... messy

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
*takes them from @Flamingo*

here ya go!

*he now goes into a crazed state, furiously trying to find his glasses.*

I wish to not be near the person when Flamingo finally finds his glasses, its gonna get very... messy
Granted. Welcome to the moon.

I wish for a spaceship to bring ssaannttoo back to Earth.

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
an air popper appears next to you, however it won't work untill you get back to earth or the moon

... well it willbut it will just fire the unpoped popcorn into the air as there is not enough gravity to function

i wish i could spell what i wanted in these posts

space_strayCat

cardboard villa resident
your toes get stuck clipping through a table leg

I wish my eyes were open

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
Granted. You have good luck. You become dependent on it and lose all your skill.

I wish for an egg salad sandwich.

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
Granted. Here's a pepper sandwich with a tiny bit of egg salad.

I wish people would stop dying of COVID.

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
Granted. Seeing a tornado is bad enough as it is, so I don't feel any need to corrupt this wish.

I wish for the eradication of all infectious diseases.

Chad Firepaws

I simp for Corporate
You're dropped in the middle of the far north with nothing but your birthday suit and a harmonica. Good luck crawling the 3000 miles back to civilization!

I wish for all the skillz

Faustus

Granted! A large piece of ice pops out of the ice cream truck. It's got spider man embedded in it! He froze to death! I guess he fell in the vat and couldn't climb out again. Who will save you from Doctor Octopus now?!

I wish for an electric lamp to live in, these old Arabian oil lamps are totally out of fashion and I must protect my Genie cred!