• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Artboy1

Just a normal wolf
Granted, the video of you streaking at the superbowl is now viral and you are now in prison.

I wish that all politicians were furries.
Granted! All politicians turned into different furry, but their personalities didn’t change.

I wish that furry were real and live with humans.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Granted but segregation now exists

I wish evidence came out the Kim Jong Un is a brony.

Chad Firepaws

I simp for Corporate
Granted. Rainbow dash r34s are now mainstream north Korean media, turning everyone into a brony

I wish Unicorunist propaganda would stop showing up in my Twitter feed

Artboy1

Just a normal wolf
(I don't know what is this) Granted! It was replaced with the diapers' ad.

I wish I could understand animal language.

Faustus

Granted! Unfortunately, they're all potty mouths. Now, every morning, instead of the relaxing tweeting of the birds, you hear "F*** off out of it, this is MY territory!" and "Come and have sex with ME darling, I can make my chest big and red!" and "Help! Help! I'm being molested!" (yes, birds do that too. So do dolphins.)

And dogs! Oh my grief are they ANNOYING now! All they say all day is "Play! Play! Play! Play! Play!" when they're not growling "Strange dog, I am going to EAT you and your master!" or whining "Food? Food? Food? Food...? ....food now? .... how about now?" Meanwhile the cats are purring "Soon, soon, when I perfect the use of the tin opener, I will feast on the entrails of my captors!"

I mean, what did you expect, moral relativism, or particle physics?

I wish for a corncob pipe that smokes itself, so that I can look cool without getting cancer or putting up with that awful tobacco taste in my mouth.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Granted but it explodes in your face

I wish that I could go to before the beginning of the universe

Artboy1

Just a normal wolf
Granted, but it was only a second before the grand explosion. I think you understand what happened to you...

I wish I could turn into the living toy, just like Axel from 'Power Players'.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*You are now being crushed under the weight of your mother*

I wish to see Orisa's face after getting absolutely DESTROYED.

Here it is. But it isn't me, it's Orisa from Overwatch!

I want to end quarantine

Attachments

• 0_uTZezZmuanlpZK24.jpeg
    0_uTZezZmuanlpZK24.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 7

Faustus

Granted! The US lifts its quarantine on the zombie epidemic it's been keeping quiet for months. Your country is quickly overwhelmed by the walking dead.

I wish for a canoe!

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
Granted! The US lifts its quarantine on the zombie epidemic it's been keeping quiet for months. Your country is quickly overwhelmed by the walking dead.

I wish for a canoe!
The Canoe is a ancient Indian ritual canoe therefore you become possessed when you get in it

I want some coffee

Faustus

Granted! You are now the submanager. (You're the sub, that is, and someone else is the manager.)

I wish that the price of every product in the world was based directly on the effort required to make it, and that the money from the sale was distributed proportionally to the people who actually put the effort in.

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
Granted, but now the products end up with 6-day warranty instead of 3 years.

I wish for a boat.

Faustus

Granted, but now the products end up with 6-day warranty instead of 3 years.
I have never, ever had to use a warranty in my entire life. Sounds good to me!

Oh, here's your boat:

iu.jpeg

I wish for a nice big roasted pheasant dinner with all my friends!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*its a little baby pheasant, much too smol to share, but it do taste smashing*

I wish to watch who gets cucked out of this birb >:3