• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Emberfrost

Meow. I'm a fox/big cat who hides in shadows
You can draw hands...but nothing else

I wish for a rainy day

Faustus

Granted! You're riddled with the things! Biting you to buggery, they are! Turns out, 'Fairies' is just a euphemism for 'dragon crabs'.

I wish to receive an OBE.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*Quickly looks up term* Uuuuuuuuuuuh *gets a sword and knights you... accidentally beheads....*

*slowly walks away*

I wish for a fixer... heh

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
FPNdzbFXMAcBZiK.jpeg

I wish for butt.

Emberfrost

It’s slightly infested, but I hope you don’t mind the fire ants

I wish for a deck of cards

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
Granted; you have a stack of greeting cards from Walgreens, and they're all Christmas greeting cards.

I wish for three days and four nights in picturesque Bellows Falls, Vermont.

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
granted, however the job does not pay well, and most power is in the highly divided multiverse congress who refuse to agree on anything

on top of that people come out of rick and morty looking portals to protest things

i wish my enemies did not have internet access

Faustus

Granted! Now all seven of the dwarves are Happy. This completely ruins Snow White.

I wish that the national sport of America was Hurling.

iu.jpeg

Emberfrost

Now people throw up on each other…that’s hurling!

I wish I had a zootopia jacket that fits.

Faustus

Granted! Say hello to your new son. Of course you'll have to give birth to him first.

I wish every country accepted LGBTQ+ citizens as moral equals and people in their own right, so we could all get the hell on with solving the REAL problems.

marshmellow9987

heeheehee HAHAHAHA!
A noble wish, granted. Now we can move on to the real problems, such as the planet sized meteor headed straight for us AHHH NOOOO.

I wish I could Immediately come up with the coolest one liner to say at any given moment!

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Granted, but it was only the coolest in the moment from YOUR perspective, everyone else is disgusted by it.

I wish for a giant glocktopus.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Granted! You summon Cthulhu and driven insane

I wish that time and space existed in infinite quantities of astral planar realmspace

GroovySpaceFox

Granted, but then the fabric of space-time will be locked in a quantum superposition of groovy beats.

I wish to be able to freeze things to near absolute zero.