• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Chad Firepaws

I simp for Corporate
Granted! The world is now a monarchy. Anyone who dissents is executed, but don't worry, we're all brainwashed so we love our Supreme Leader Chuckles McCookie and will gladly build endless cookie farms for him

I wish I didn't have to build cookie farms

Faustus

Erm. Granted... you now know last week's winning lottery numbers. (You know you could just go to their website, right?)

I wish for a lever of infinite length and a solid place to stand.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Granted, but the lever takes an infinite amount of time to react to any movement. And it goes through your neighbor's house. :>

I wish for one giant octopus named Otto.

Phoxphite

Furry Trash
Granted, but it's Spider-Man 3 symbiote controlled Spider-Man delivering the pizza. Plus it was 31 minutes late and his place of employment doesn't have a policy to cover for it.

I wish for mandatory pizza time.

Kara Kusa

*screeching noises*
Granted. The space-time continuum distorts into new and novel structures throughout the universe as space is replaced with pizza, creating a pizza-time continuum instead.

I wish for a really big bass drum.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Granted, but it's too big to carry, well, anywhere. And it smells.

I wish for a good playlist on Spotify.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Granted, here's a seven dollar bill! totally legit. Has the signature of President Harambe

A wish for some more life energy.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Granted, but everyone else around you are drained.

I wish for a can of Monster that automatically refills when you're done drinking it.

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
gives you knotted fishing line to untangle

i wish PLOTTING was easier

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Granted! now every time you make a typo, you stub your toe. Soon you'll never make a typo ever again.

I wish life was less complicated.

Phoxphite

Furry Trash
Granted. However, you move whatever you think of, whenever you think of it, even if it's not what you actually wanted moved, or if you wanted anything moved.

I wish for the bad genie to make a wish