• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
Granted, but membership consists mostly of monkey and ape sonas.

I wish for the power to make planets out of any material I want.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Sure, why not, I cant wait to see this fail spectacularly.

I wish for the ability to spin an unlimited number of times without getting dizzy.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Here is a bucket of water from the Pacific Ocean.

I wish my ArcGIS license wouldn't expire.
It doesnt, but this leads to a lot of scammers having long term access to personal information. Big rip ;w;

I wish that grande soda didnt exist anymore ;w;

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Grande soda doesn't exist... not sure it ever had but whatevs it's your wish

I wish for a productive art day
Granted! All day long, you draw art for a group of skunks, who have their tails raised menacingly, lest you stop drawing...

I wish all baseball and football teams had to wear fursuits, as the required uniform.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Granted, but you get the worst designs ever conceived by mortals. Interest in said sports plummets and become completely obscure.

I wish for a bag of goodies.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Granted. You get a lot of crab and not enough cake. The order were somehow messed up.

I wish for one giant slice of lettuce.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Granted! It speeds out of your house doing 120 mph, and crashes into a nearby building.

I wish that all foxes would wake up today, transformed into skunks.

Faustus

You're impaled on a bamboo stalk, watch out cause those things grow real fast
That was used as an actual form of torture in some parts of the world. They'd tie a prisoner down over a bamboo shoot and wait for it to grow through their body.

I wish that all foxes would wake up today, transformed into skunks.
Granted! To maintain balance, all skunks have been turned into foxes.

I wish to breed a species of skunk that sprays lovely-smelling air freshener so they can be sold as pets.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Granted, but you end up bad with everything else, including walking. Expect to flop on the floor often.

I wish for one giant bowl of ice cream.

Chad Firepaws

Going out of business
It is available, but only in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. And for $500 a bottle.

I wish I could get away with sneaking cookies from the cookie jar

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
you can get them fro the jar! Only problem is they sneak right past you and get back in there! Cant keep them from their home.

I wish I could be a goofy goober.