• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Hey! You're not supposed to grant that!

I wish for becoming a Pyro class in Team Fortress 2. Maybe the TF2 Mercs can fight back against the Sniper Bots.
You are now a pyro, but you also have a slew of undiagnosed mental conditions that eventually lead to the explosive death of everybody you care about.

I wish I could throw it back like a hot potato.

Plouc the Dragon

Retired (call it fucking quits!)
Let's play Trouble in Terrorist Town (with other Gmod furries online)!
But sadly from the start of a round, Voldemort gives you an explosive hot potato and leaves, but you play as Octodad and you can't move! Boom! You died during the round.

I wish to dress up as King K. Rool for Halloween.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Sure do! But you look more like that beefy alligator from the new FNAF game, and all the kids are terrified of you!.

I wish I could learn how to play rock paper sic ors with myself.

RamblingRenegade

Just a Horse Trying to Avoid Life's Manure
Okay you smash your hands with rocks, give yourself a paper cut and cut off a finger with scissors
I wish I had more money to buy a suit

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
You have enough money for a suit! But only the collar and tie… not that the rest of us mind.

I wish I could pull of a vest… just a vest.

Faustus

Granted! Unfortunately you now look hideous naked,

I wish for an effective seagull deterrent so I can eat my fish & chips in peace when I go to the seaside.

RamblingRenegade

Fine it's like those be a lord advertisement its 1metre square of land

I wish I had a Taco

Plouc the Dragon

Retired (call it fucking quits!)
One taco coming up! But you ordered a Dorito Crumb Burrito with the new Baja Blast sauce. That's a total game of burrito.

If I was turned into a statue from the Spyro game, I wish Spyro could rescue me after the battle with the Gnasty Gnorc.

RamblingRenegade

One taco coming up! But you ordered a Dorito Crumb Burrito with the new Baja Blast sauce. That's a total game of burrito.

If I was turned into a statue from the Spyro game, I wish Spyro could rescue me after the battle with the Gnasty Gnorc.
dang it, that actually sounds good..lol

RamblingRenegade

ok 100 carrots in a diamond shape

I wish I had a taco

RamblingRenegade

Granted all in pennies
I wish taco bell agreed with my digestive system lol

RamblingRenegade

granted but you wet the bed

I wish I could actually sleep when I lie down, not 5 hours later

Chad Firepaws

Going out of business
You're the most sociable person in the room! You just have to down 3 shots of vodka and 3 rolls of molly to get there

I wish for an uber I don't think you're driving home tonight