• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: Change one letter of a 4-letter word

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
*Swats you away*

NO! NOT ON THE CARPET!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
That was really quite a FEAT

Foxy Emy

PFP by ScaratheWolf | Scarlett & [Laura]

Foxy Emy

Don't make me prod more information out of you!

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
Let me make this clear, the are Pros and cons to knowing what I have planned.

Foxy Emy

Foxy Emy

I cannot divulge such information but, I will give you this... the name of the plan is Eros.

Mmmmm.... that is an interesting codename... by the way, have I mentioned I am a big fan.

*perhaps if I stroke their egos....*

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
Mmmmm.... that is an interesting codename... by the way, have I mentioned I am a big fan.

*perhaps if I stroke their egos....*
Oh really... well if your a fan, could you help me with something? All i need is for you to hold these Eggs for me.

Foxy Emy

Oh really... well if your a fan, could you help me with something? All i need is for you to hold these Eggs for me.

Nice try! I'm a clever fox.... you are going to run... if you want me to trust you, put on these enchanted Uggs. They may be comfortable but they shrink uncomfortably tight if you try to escape.

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
Nice try! I'm a clever fox.... you are going to run... if you want me to trust you, put on these enchanted Uggs. They may be comfortable but they shrink uncomfortably tight if you try to escape.
*Ughs at the sight of them*

They look terrible... I'm not putting them on. Oh and by the way, you where right.

*runs*

Foxy Emy

Rghs! Get back back here and give me some vowels!

Foxy Emy

*Does my best scooby-doo impression and ruh-Rohs, and quickly picks up the pace to escape*

If you don't stop I'm letting people know about all your pirated ROMs!

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
If you don't stop I'm letting people know about all your pirated ROMs!
*Quickly stops*

How... How did you know about those. Hmm... how about a bribe. *offers some tasty Noms*

Foxy Emy

*Quickly stops*

How... How did you know about those. Hmm... how about a bribe. *offers some tasty Noms*

*Nomf!* Those are good! It seems we have reached an understanding!

Soooo! Can I join you now?

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
*Nomf!* Those are good! It seems we have reached an understanding!

Soooo! Can I join you now?
Nope...

*Hits a red button that I pulled out of my pocket and randomly teleports to some random city in Alaska called Nome*

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I jus wanna go HOME ;w;