• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Mine was the Rooster, and Metal.

Edit:
I’ve just looked up the full information on the Rooster sign and I appear to be for the most part the polar opposite of the description.

Last edited:

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
earth rooster

Catdog

I caused a little stir.
Metal (?) Sheep. And Libra on western. Because of that I'd like a tongue in cheek tattoo of a Jacob's ram skull with weights hanging off it that's perfectly symmetrical. :3

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
I am an earth dragon.

chris-de-joya-deck-illo-3.jpg

Bow, peasants V:

N

Nyro46

I'm the tiger!
Specifically Earth (I had no idea there was an element for them until now)

Edit: Holy crap it says my lucky numbers are 3 and 9. Those are the same numbers on my main username . . . (THAX-39) o_o

Catdog

I caused a little stir.
I'm the tiger!
Specifically Earth (I had no idea there was an element for them until now)

Edit: Holy crap it says my lucky numbers are 3 and 9. Those are the same numbers on my main username . . . (THAX-39) o_o
Oh!! I've seen some of your OCs and designs before under that name. I like the way you draw weasels a lot. :3

N

Nyro46

Oh!! I've seen some of your OCs and designs before under that name. I like the way you draw weasels a lot. :3
Oh wow, that's neat! It's always interesting to me to hear when someone recognizes my username from somewhere.
Thank you so much! ^^

WXYZ

No longer using this site
Interesting thread. I'm currently watching Fruits Basket, and it's all about the Chinese Zodiac.

Gallows

Effervescent Gallows
Mine was the Rooster, and Metal.

Edit:
I’ve just looked up the full information on the Rooster sign and I appear to be for the most part the polar opposite of the description.
Ah that happens, maybe your western sign fits you better? :)

Gallows

Effervescent Gallows
Metal (?) Sheep. And Libra on western. Because of that I'd like a tongue in cheek tattoo of a Jacob's ram skull with weights hanging off it that's perfectly symmetrical. :3
I'd love to see that, sounds like an original idea.

WXYZ

No longer using this site
That's an anime I haven't heard about in a hot minute! It's REAL good. I love the rabbit so much ;3;
Actually, they remade the anime. It's airing now, in fact! Currently on episode 14. I got a bit sad when I found out what Momiji had to go through.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Monkey here...seems to fit :p

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
1955 Sheep. It kind of fits since I'm an Aries.

Jackpot Raccuki

Vibing Raccuki
Based on: www.chinahighlights.com: Year of the Dragon (2012,2000,1988,1976), Personality and Luck
Because I know F all.

I am a Gold Dragon; Apparently meaing I'm "Natural and straightforward, unpredictable with continually changing emotions"
Which... Is scary how accurate it is.

Some others refer to it as a Metal Dragon instead. (Such as: www.travelchinaguide.com: Five Elements of Dragon: Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, Water )
But still have same traits of "Direct. unpredictable, etc"

I knew I was a dragon but didn't think they had stuff like earth/wood/gold dragons. Interesting.

Edit: My favorite colour, Green is unlucky... Well, I like emerald green but I guess it's green, my fault for choosing a non-creative colour, back to Red it is.

I am an earth dragon.

chris-de-joya-deck-illo-3.jpg

Bow, peasants V:
Haha, you're a filthy dragon whiles I'm a metal/gold dragon.
Peasant drag.

jk, love you as a fellow dragon. Yes, but no homo.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
All you dragons are just like Spike from MLP. All any of us have to do is put on some Rarity PJs and you'll be fawning all over us trying to please us :p