• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game:reply to the person above you in your/another language

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
Merci mon ami
Thank you my friend
¡Un placer amigo! :3

[A pleasure [to help] friend! :3]

É o mesmo que adicionar! Não há uma diferença de nuance entre as duas, pelo menos que eu saiba
[It's the same as "adicionar"! There's not a difference in nuance between the two, at least to my knowledge]
¡aaah!! ¡ya veo!
"Acrescentar" significa 'Incrementar' ¿no?. pues en español Incrementar y adicionar (y Aumentar y Añadir) son.... ¿lo mismo también? :0

¡nunca lo había pensado de hecho! mmmmh.. *se pone a pensar*

[aaah! I see!
"Acrescentar" means "Incrementar" right?. well in spanish "Incrementar", "Adicionar" ("to though" or to add) (and Aumentar (augmentate) and añadir (to add)) are... Also the same? :0

Never thought about about it tbh! mmmmh... *wonders*]

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
Ayuda, ssaanntoo se está ahogando, jajaja!

The translator detected Hindi, although the sentence didn't make much sense.
Jajaja!!

¡Es "hindiscutiblemente" gracioso! jajaja

[hahaha

it's "Hindubtly" funny! hahaha]

Thats some advanced spanish there xD
XD

Mas O que piensas de a combinación do Portugués e o espanhol? xD
estou hablando duas linguas jajaja (voy a parar me estoy condundiendo mucho lol!)

[But what do you think about the combination of Portuguese and spanish? xD
I am talking both languages hahaha [gonna stop, I'm confusing myself lol]]
Desculpe-me. Me empolguei, aquele é o idioma da lula que mora na minha cabeça, e ela disse "Também adoro sorvete de limão"
[Apologies. I got carried away, that's the language spoken by the squid living on my head, and it said "I love lemon ice cream too"]
SORVETE DE LIMÃO? OwO

ADORO O SORVETE DE PAY DE LIMÃO!!! @q@

[Lemon ice cream?

I LOVE LEMON PIE ICE CREAM!!!!!!]

Guifrog

Blue Frog
SORVETE DE LIMÃO? OwO

ADORO O SORVETE DE PAY DE LIMÃO!!! @q@

[Lemon ice cream?

I LOVE LEMON PIE ICE CREAM!!!!!!]
EU TAMBÉM ADORO!!! GOSTO DE MUITAS COISAS FEITAS COM LIMÃO, DESDE SORVETES, BOLOS, TORTAS, BISCOITOS ATÉ REFRIGERANTES!!! É A COISA MAIS FANTÁSTICA DO UNIVERSO, NÃO É MESMO??? @@@@W@@@@

[I LOVE IT TOO!!! I LIKE MANY THINGS MADE WITH LEMON, RANGING FROM ICE CREAMS, CAKES, PIES AND COOKIES TO SODA!!! IT'S THE MOST FANTASTIC THING IN THE UNIVERSE, ISN'T IT??? @@@@W@@@@]

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
EU TAMBÉM ADORO!!! GOSTO DE MUITAS COISAS FEITAS COM LIMÃO, DESDE SORVETES, BOLOS, TORTAS, BISCOITOS ATÉ REFRIGERANTES!!! É A COISA MAIS FANTÁSTICA DO UNIVERSO, NÃO É MESMO??? @@@@W@@@@

[I LOVE IT TOO!!! I LIKE MANY THINGS MADE WITH LEMON, RANGING FROM ICE CREAMS, CAKES, PIES AND COOKIES TO SODA!!! IT'S THE MOST FANTASTIC THING IN THE UNIVERSE, ISN'T IT??? @@@@W@@@@]
Eeeeee!!!

*Se desmaya de la emoción*

[*Faints out excitement*]

Yo no hablo espanol

*Texan accent*
Awwww!!

¡Que ternura!
*Se desmaya de ternura*

[Awwww

How cute!!

*Faints from cuteness*]

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
I want to make everyone laugh here!! :3c
@Pygmepatl @Guifrog @lenago @ssaannttoo [this is confusing lol]

¿Han visto este video?
[Have you seen this video?)

Bueno.. ¡en español tenemos algo similar!:
[Well.. in spanish we have something similar!:]

English:
Oh, well/wow! In case you see a fence of berries stranded, Go to the village's valley (of the) street near the creek and do not shut up until you find berries!!

Meanwhile in spanish:
¡Oh, Vaya! ¡¡De ver encallada una valla de bayas, Vaya al valle de la calle de la villa cerca del arroyo y no calles hasta que halles bayas!!

[Even for me writing this confused me a lot! XD]
[Edit: this sounds like a duolingo phrase lol]

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
@Guifrog @lenago

I have a portuguese question

I'm not used to pronounce the "4 Rs" in portuguese, specially for the "French" uvular R at the start of the words and 'rr' as it comes and goes to me.

Though I am willing to get used to it and speak a natural portuguese,
It is okay If I pronounce the R's in a Spanish way?

Guifrog

Blue Frog
@Guifrog @lenago

I have a portuguese question

I'm not used to pronounce the "4 Rs" in portuguese, specially for the "French" uvular R at the start of the words and 'rr' as it comes and goes to me.

Though I am willing to get used to it and speak a natural portuguese,
It is okay If I pronounce the R's in a Spanish way?
I'm not sure Brazilians have such a thing as the French "R". So for words with "rr", you may just use the same pronunciation as "h" in English words, ie. "have", "grasshopper" etc. for words like "carro", "mirra" and such.

Also if you're looking for a natural sounding "r" in words like "porta", "certo" and others with a succeeding consonant, the Spanish "R" may suffice. It varies by region; Northeastern Brazilians like me tend to pronounce it as the English "h" even in these cases

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
I'm not sure Brazilians have such a thing as the French "R". So for words with "rr", you may just use the same pronunciation as "h" in English words, ie. "have", "grasshopper" etc. for words like "carro", "mirra" and such.
Oooh! Like an h? I've always listened to it as a uvular trill/flap :0

I believe that was because it is a similar sound perhaps?

Also if you're looking for a natural sounding "r" in words like "porta", "certo" and others with a succeeding consonant, the Spanish "R" may suffice. It varies by region; Northeastern Brazilians like me tend to pronounce it as the English "h" even in these cases
Ooh! I see!

So it would suffice in that case!
It seems like I was confused or beholding a different regional variety.

Obrigado amigo! uwu

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Oooh! Like an h? I've always listened to it as a uvular trill/flap :0

I believe that was because it is a similar sound perhaps?
Thinking about it, the flap may occur when we extend a word for some reason, like.. FAZERRRRRR. So if we extend that "R", it naturally ends up flapping

It seems like I was confused or beholding a different regional variety.
And if you were to mimic the accent from São Paulo, the "r" in words like "porta" and "certo" sounds more like the English "r"

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
Thinking about it, the flap may occur when we extend a word for some reason, like.. FAZERRRRRR. So if we extend that "R", it naturally ends up flapping

And if you were to mimic the accent from São Paulo, the "r" in words like "porta" and "certo" sounds more like the English "r"
OOh! I get it
So it also is there present in a subtle way like extending words!

Cool now I know how to imitate and comprehend São paulo peeps better!

There are other curiosities about portuguese like these?

Guifrog

Blue Frog
OOh! I get it
So it also is there present in a subtle way like extending words!

Cool now I know how to imitate and comprehend São paulo peeps better!

There are other curiosities about portuguese like these?
Hmmm..! Can't quite think much at moment, but maybe if Lenago wants to chime in he might be able to speak more about Portugal. My personal impression is that the European Portuguese tends to "eat" more vowels, in comparison to South American one

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
Hmmm..! Can't quite think much at moment, but maybe if Lenago wants to chime in he might be able to speak more about Portugal. My personal impression is that the European Portuguese tends to "eat" more vowels, in comparison to South American one
Eat more vowels? :0

..I see, that actually makes sense!
Usually spanish speakers we tend to understand better South american portuguese than european one.

usually many even say that eu;pt is totally different.

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
NAAAAAAAAANTS
INGONYAAMAAAAAA

BAGHITHI BABA!!!!!!

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
Lol. Lion King made me cry.
¡A mi también!
Amo esa película pero me hace llorar de diferentes maneras :'3

[To me too!
I love that movie but it makes me cry in different ways :'3]