• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: The person above you just ate something they probably shouldn't have

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You ate insect repellent. You know how sometimes they artificially scent those things because regular insect repellent is gross and how dare you spray that in a fancy ritzy home and it's not actually as effective as the Raid? Well sure, but that caused you to eat some and it is really sad. We hope you'll be okay.

I

Infrarednexus

You ate the sandwich your boss was planning to enjoy for lunch at work. Say goodbye to that promotion.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
A whole bottle of expired grape multivitamin gummies thinking it was jam.

I

Infrarednexus

You ate the bowl of fake fruit they keep in fancy homes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Oh no that was a plastic buggie you caught! Let’s get you fixed up since you liquified plastic and ate that.

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
you ate a rubber chicken!

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
You ate a knuckle sandwich. Needless to say, neither you nor the person who gave you the sandwich are terrible pleased by this development...

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
You ate a knuckle sandwich. Needless to say, neither you nor the person who gave you the sandwich are terrible pleased by this development...
have you seen avali teeth? I think the person who gave me the knuckle sandwich would be hurting worse than I would~
oh, and you ate charcoal and lighter fluid thinking that you'd be able to breathe fire if you did.

I

Infrarednexus

You ate a rock. Yep, the whole thing. Didn't even stop to think about it.

Yakamaru

Mr Tophat
Ate some salad.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You got ahold of some actual poison dart frog poison thinking it was just a thick milkshake.

JackJackal

Master Thief
You ate sone rat droppings thinking they were rasins!

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
You ate the last sasquatch on Earth, now all those monster hunting shows will have to chase after something else.