• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Games for one dollar for Onlive~ *new users and current users alike.

kylr23

So here was the deal One of the emplyees made a deal to get a certen milestone for there servace on face book. (aka like them) and they will give a special promotion to every one and to new users for a 98% off code. This means you can get any game you liek for a dollar or less.

I sugest you guys take advantage of this I got Deus Ex Human Revolution for only 75 cents :D

ChaosKyuubi

How long does the code last? My internet isn't fast enough for the service and I don't have anyway I've buying things online right now. Both of those could be remedied in the future though so the code could do me well...

Kesteh

Twenty
Here's the thing: You don't OWN the game. You just own access to it.
No mods. No offline.
Bad internet? No playing.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
So here was the deal One of the emplyees made a deal to get a certen milestone for there servace on face book. (aka like them) and they will give a special promotion to every one and to new users for a 98% off code. This means you can get any game you liek for a dollar or less.

I sugest you guys take advantage of this I got Deus Ex Human Revolution for only 75 cents :D
The typos and grammar mistakes. They burn