• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Games that hate you.

TehBrownPup

pro mode on resident evil 4 (wii) i died over 200 times and i didnt even make it past the truck stage :cry: the regenerators would just not die no matter how many times i shot them, i hit all the hot spots and it was still alive, and they ended up killing me a sub total of 30 times. needless to say i gave up pro and stuck with normal. :(

Regenerators have a hotspot on their back too, moron

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
Tekken 5. Boss that shoots fireballs that take out half your health, and he can spam it. WHAT.
THE.
FUCK?

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
I was going to say Subterranian Animism, but then I realized that game isn't hard, I just really suck.

Plus it has Orin. A game can never hate you if it gives you Orin (even if she is the sole reason I can't beat Normal difficulty).

Asmiro

Soul Calibur 4 Arcade mode. I get to round 7, O SHIT THE APPRENTICE. Force move juggle that leads into him throwing you off the stage with his GB grab. -_- I can't even get back to him in time after one of his damned force explosions to make use of his stun period.

Ashkihyena

Back off man, I'm a scientist

haynari

Need for speed carbon for the xbox 360. You can be in first place the entire race and a head by miles and laps and do one bad move and wind up in last place in under 1 second because apparently when you do something bad, you teleport way behind the person you are racing.

Darkwing

Fallout 3

I love the game, but it can make you say "Fuck it." and turn it off for the next week.

It is too damn hard to survive in the game.

Stinpacks ( Healthpacks) are too hard to find in this game and you have to use them often because the most random shit happens.

I cant really describe the rest, you have to play it to understand the junk you have to tear through in this game = /

-Lucario-

Megaman 1,... enough said.

LordWibble

Fallout 3

I love the game, but it can make you say "Fuck it." and turn it off for the next week.

It is too damn hard to survive in the game.

Stinpacks ( Healthpacks) are too hard to find in this game and you have to use them often because the most random shit happens.

It's meant to be hard to survive. That's the whole fucking point of Fallout. In fact, Fallout 3's difficulty was a major step down from its predecessors.

In fact, by the end of the game I was swimming in stimpaks, 75 of them to be specific. Fort Independance is your friend here. Failing that, you could always risk the radiation and drink some water.

Fallout 3 is fairly well balanced actually. And if you're still finding it too difficult, there's always that difficulty slider ;).

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
used to love EverQuest. but now its just a freekin raid factory. I have a friend that spends 8 to 10 hours a day raiding. Retired doctor go figure.

Not for me.

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!
Megaman 1,... enough said.

I only found that one part in Guts Man's stage to be difficult (at least until Wily's stage, which i'm still stuck on...)

Trip

House tiger
Independence War 2 hates me, and it shows it by filling space with ships armed with an unlimited number of missiles that almost never miss. I, on the other hand, can only equip a pawful of missiles and they never hit the target anyways. That game is unreal; I haven't played it since breaking my keyboard, oh, four or five years ago. Grrr.

It would have been such an awesome game if it would just play fair.

MayDay

likes cheese
I think that in Left 4 Dead, the Tank just automatically always goes after Zoey. And all the other monsters to.

o_O Freaky. Once i play left 4 dead with a couplle of my mates and one of my friends played as Zoey in the co-op campaign. weird thing was, he died the most and the monsters seemed to 'like' him a lot.

Suits me fine though, I was francis :D So that means while poor ol zoey had all the tough time, I escaped with my ass.