• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Games where you play as a goat (other than Goat Simulator)

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
Looking for a game where i can roleplay as a goat for live streaming.

It can't be a game where you aren't actually the goat itself because I can't see how i can roleplay as the character when it's not me.

Only reason why Goat Simulator is excluded is because I've done that one to death and my fans are tired of it now.

Goat of Duty and Escape Goat have already been suggested and they are already scheduled, but if you have more information on how to make them work for this concept then that's accepted too.

No, I won't be sharing my streaming info, sorry.

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
bump this was highly successful lol

Stratelier

Well, if there's a more highly-specific question you could have possibly asked, I have no idea what it would be.

Maybe consider branching out? Just because you got your channel started with a specific theme doesn't always mean you need to limit yourself to it.

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
Well, if there's a more highly-specific question you could have possibly asked, I have no idea what it would be.

Maybe consider branching out? Just because you got your channel started with a specific theme doesn't always mean you need to limit yourself to it.
well you see goats are my interest and i tried to have broader topics like "farm animals" or the like but whenever i do that goats in particular never come up. I've tried broader topics all over the place but i get everything but goats. I thought I better just stop skittering around the question and just ask directly for the thing I'm looking for and since I did that I had a lot more success on everywhere I posted this question except for Amino, Twitter and here. Although that is to be expected. You guys are more normie than the others.

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
3 months.

that's the shortest time it's taken yet lol.

MadMansGun

maybe skyrim with a few mods? Eg: the goatman werewolf replacer, or Bad Dog's Ungulates mod (it's not to hard to make the deer race look like a goat)