• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Games with Chubby Anthro Playable Characters (other than Big the Cat and Dr. Eggman)

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned
Robotnik also counts as Dr. Eggman.

I know there's a lot so if you think "They probably already have that one." double-check 'causes chances are we won't.

Asking for a friend who's a bit sick of the fighting fit characters in video games and is feeling a little blue.

Yes, this is ACTUALLY for a friend and not me myself, but i get why people came to that conclusion when i asked this elsewhere.

Excluding Big the Cat and Dr. Eggman because when i asked this question elsewhere that was literally the ONLY suggestions i got.

Any amount of fat is fine as long as the character is noticably overweight.

Male characters would be preferable as the person I'm asking for is a guy and they kinda want to roleplay as the character when live streaming but female is still okay.

Obviously it doesn't work if they can't play as the character themselves so games that are no longer available won't do but they do have emulators.

However they might still appreciate the suggestion of games that are unavailable to use as examples.

They have every Xbox and Playstation, a Dreamcast, an N64 and all the Nintendo consoles released since the millennium if that helps.

Thanks for taking the time to read this all the way through. You're a star.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
This was exhausting to read. Please be more succinct and don't space your sentences out like that.

Anyways, I gave it some thought and could only think of "Fat Princess/Fat Princess adventures".

BennyJackdaw

Don't worry, I'm a friendly rat.
Well... he isn't hugely overweight, but he is a little chubby, and his name literally means fat. The game Ready Set Heroes has a character named Gordo the beaver who has a slight dad bod gut To him.

There is also a monster collecting games. There is a few where you don't actually play as the monsters, but you can have one on your team. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance has Komuo Panda, and Dragon Quest Builders 2 has Powie Yowie, but then we got the ones where you can actually control the monsters. Pokemon games have Snorlax, Drowzee, Emboar and several others. The Dragon Quest Monsters games have not just Powie Yowie, but other monsters as well like Balzaak, Tuskateer, Draculard, etc. Digimon games has... ShogunGekomon. I don't think Digimon has a lot of fat monsters.

Unfortunately, this character only appears in Japanese games, but Pango from Klonoa is worth mentioning.

Does Murray from The Sly Cooper franchise count? He is a hippopotamus.

Chado from Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom is a bit on the chubby side. It's hard to tell for certain what kind of animal he has supposed to resemble, maybe a mouse or a bear, but he is certainly more anthro than human.

Last edited:

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned
Well... he isn't hugely overweight, but he is a little chubby, and his name literally means fat. The game Ready Set Heroes has a character named Gordo the beaver who has a slight dad bod gut To him.

There is also a monster collecting games. There is a few where you don't actually play as the monsters, but you can have one on your team. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance has Komuo Panda, and Dragon Quest Builders 2 has Powie Yowie, but then we got the ones where you can actually control the monsters. Pokemon games have Snorlax, Drowzee, Emboar and several others. The Dragon Quest Monsters games have not just Powie Yowie, but other monsters as well like Balzaak, Tuskateer, Draculard, etc. Digimon games has... ShogunGekomon. I don't think Digimon has a lot of fat monsters.

Unfortunately, this character only appears in Japanese games, but Pango from Klonoa is worth mentioning.

Does Murray from The Sly Cooper franchise count? He is a hippopotamus.

Chado from Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom is a bit on the chubby side. It's hard to tell for certain what kind of animal he has supposed to resemble, maybe a mouse or a bear, but he is certainly more anthro than human.
thanks for all the great suggests.

1 thing though.

isn't this Chado?

Chado-646x363.jpg

didn't you mean Poky?

Poky-646x363.jpg

BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw

One other game that comes to mind is the Kirby franchise. I consider Rick and Coo to be very chubby. They aren't playable in any of the games except for Star allies, but they are kind of playable in Kirby's Dreamland 2 and 3, though they are technically mounts in both of those games.

Also started playing fantasy strike recently, which is a free-to-play fighting game for the Nintendo switch, and it's really good. One of the characters is a chubby Panda named Lum. Selecting to play him prompts him to pat his belly several times, just like any good fatfur would.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned
One other game that comes to mind is the Kirby franchise. I consider Rick and Coo to be very chubby. They aren't playable in any of the games except for Star allies, but they are kind of playable in Kirby's Dreamland 2 and 3, though they are technically mounts in both of those games.

Also started playing fantasy strike recently, which is a free-to-play fighting game for the Nintendo switch, and it's really good. One of the characters is a chubby Panda named Lum. Selecting to play him prompts him to pat his belly several times, just like any good fatfur would.
also midori is kinda questionable

BennyJackdaw