• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Games with Furries?

TheNewfie

PS3 ID JLH1993
Will the way I see it Ratchet is a cat or something like a cat, he exhibits human intelligence, facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. So is that not furry or what?

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Buccura

I go by Bucky Seifert now
Oi vey, how could you forget the Wing Commander series. For most the series the enemies are anthromorphic cats called Kilrathi.

Kirizaki

Burning With Optimism's Flames
Add in Champions Online. You can make lots of stuff in that. XD and it's much higher than City of Villains/Heroes on how much you can do.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
There are no furries in video-games.

Anthro-animal characters maybe, but certainly no furries. That implies that games were made for the furry fandom, when they are not.

Leave my video games alone, ye furfags!

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

FurrIs4Ever

Sly and Cunning
Bloody Roar.....now that was a anthro game. I have all 4. MAKE ANOTHER ONE NOW!

While the characters available in the online game HolyBeast aren't anthropomorphic, you get to play as a person who changes into a dragon, a bull, a husky, a tiger, a bird, or a monkey. Plus when you are in human form you still feature some of your animal characteristics (dragons have horns and little arm fin things, bulls have horns/tail, birds have their full wingspan, huskies have cute little ears.) It can be so addicting! There are even packs specifically for furries. Check it out:

http://hb.getamped.com/guide/clan.html

Best part is that it's free!

Farelle

what about Oblivion? forgot to mention that earlier games "called Elder scrolls" have them too^^
Its a roleplay game where you can play a anthro tiger/lion based race and another kind of reptile race and i think its pretty nice^^

and then there is Neverwinternights 2
not really much in there....but atleast some human kinds with horns and a tail and some blackskinned humans that are near to some reptiles...well the interesting thing on this game is, that you can, if experienced with 3dsmax, create your own races and such^^

and you didnt mention about WOW, that there is soon a werewolf race and druids can shapeshift into cat, bear, cheetah, some kind of water creature and a human owl form.

(last thing made me play a nightelf druid mainly running around as cat^^)

then there is the game "Eye of the Dragon" where you play a dragon itself , where you can choose from different elementar dragons, its quite funny^^"

Last edited:
what about Oblivion? forgot to mention that earlier games "called Elder scrolls" have them too^^
Its a roleplay game where you can play a anthro tiger/lion based race and another kind of reptile race and i think its pretty nice^^
this, and fire emblem the rising dawn or some title like that has people who turn into wolves, lions, and dragons too, now WOW cataclysm has those worgens now so I guess they count too, a game for the NES called werewolf: the last warrior, oh and ratchet from ratchet and clank is a lynax just fyi

Toonix

The man in your closet
Zelda: Majora's mask. You get to play as a Zora, and that's kind of a type of fish.
Also Giants: Citizen Kabuto, but you play as some uber-monster there so I don't think that counts.
And Black&White. But then that's only your creature.

Last edited:

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
I think I've found a furry game...having trouble installing their player, Sparkplayer, but with their troubleshooting guide, I'm finding answers to all these problems.

http://www.eartheternal.com/

They have no humans, dwarves, or any of those other generic fantasy races we all know :p . Still installing the player, but it looks like pretty much all of the 22 races are anthros ^^ .

It's a browser-based mmo, although you do have to install their own player for it.

Edit:

Oh yeah, definitely furry :p . You can be male or female, and they have fox, wolf, owl, bovine, frog, tree, and many more ^^ .

Last edited:

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
SimAnimals for NDSi.
All Crash games.
Spyro.
Looney Tunes Laugh Factory for NDSi.
Tiny Toons Adventures Wacky Stackers for GBA.