• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Games you wondered why they where never continued

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
I would like to see another Actraiser made.
I know there was a horrible part 2 made.

I'm talking another one based after the first ones style.
A sim and also a action game.
I replayed this game over so many times.

8-bit

Earthbound...well releasing the japanese versions a bit updated and...a new game even though he already stated that mother 3 was his last game in the series
A resident evil along the lines of 0 1 2 and 3 no more of this healthbar shit and wheres rebecca anyway >: or billy coen for that matter
another Urban Chaos game along the lines of Riot Response....T-Zero was the shit man...
Crash Bandicoot

among others i cant remember

crash has plenty of shitty games out now.

RE0 sucks. Only the leeches are cool. Don get me started.

Riptor

Ran Out Of User Titles
Kero said:
Cry, no one said it yet. "Ecco the Dolphin." Tides of Time left with the most confusion evar.
Didn't they make one for Dreamcast, or PS2? I don't remember which console, exactly, but I know they made a 3D one. I don't know if it was actually any good, though, never was a fan of the series.

Daniel Kay

Scalie love
Didn't they make one for Dreamcast, or PS2? I don't remember which console, exactly, but I know they made a 3D one. I don't know if it was actually any good, though, never was a fan of the series.

It came out for both, I played a demo some years back. However it was horribly hard to control, doing precise jumps (of which you had to do quite a few) was nearly impossible.

CtrlAltCorrupt

The Knees Bees
Agreed, I'd like to fight in the 7 Day Siege. After all, the Skaarj only found Earth because of the rescue ship that picked 849 up.

(Return to Na-Pali doesn't count for anything; I personally found it pretty meh.)
I really blame Quake 3 Arena and Multiplayer Demand for taking Unreal's amazing single player from us. While Unreal Tournament is no where along the lines of a terrible game, I really wanted to explore Na Pali more! Return to Na-Pali is as close to a true sequel as Unreal 1 fans will get :(

that1guy

On an epic crusade for the Holy Pear.
It came out for both, I played a demo some years back. However it was horribly hard to control, doing precise jumps (of which you had to do quite a few) was nearly impossible.

Hey! I got it for PS2! Goes by the title Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future. It took me a bit to get confortable to the controls, but once I did I had fun. I spend more time screwing around than playing. ^_^

Has an..... "abnormal" story to it though. >_>

I don't pay attention to the story.

OK, here's a game I'd like to see continued (storyline-wise):

Dino Crisis for Playstation 1

I played through the 1st one and thought it was cool. Grabbed the second one and was like "Wait.... I've traveled backwards through time and I spend most of the game playing as a new guy, and it's no longer survival-horror but arcade-action kind of game?????" Still liked it...

Then came along Dino Crisis 3 for the Xbox... I had to wait a while to play it since I didn't have an Xbox. When I finally got one and bought the game, I seriously thought I grabbed the wrong game at first. Then I realised with disappointment that it was, in fact, the "correct" game. <_>

It's wierd, they have a storyline with the first 2, leave the 2nd one off at a friggin cliffhanger, then decide to do something COMPLETELY unrelated. WTF?

Don't get me wrong, the 3rd one is cool.... it's just that it has VERY LITTLE relation to the earlier ones. In fact, the only thing that seems to tie the 3rd game and the first two together is that the power source used for that space ship you're on is an improved version of what was in the first game. Other than that I can't think of any other relation (other than your dinosaur enemies that look zombified).

Last edited:

that1guy

I thought there was a sequel or something for that game (friend of mine plays it). o_O

Either that or I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, again. -_-

L

Larry

Freekstyle
Sled Storm (PS2 version)
They were two good games, and I STILL wonder why there's no sequel.

L

Larry

In the future.

Also, I wonder why good The Sims console games never continued after Bustin' Out.

Well, I heard EA is making a console version of The Sims 3. Maybe you should check that out.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Well, I heard EA is making a console version of The Sims 3. Maybe you should check that out.

I'll probably try it, but I highly doubt it'll be good, especially if they release it on Playstation. For some reason, The Sims 2 lag awfully on Playstation 2, but perfectly on Gamecube. Huh. I just wished you won't have to hold the fast-forward button all the time, it's freaking annoying.

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
I think the game Okami deserved a Sequel...it's one of my personal favourite games around. It definetly deserves a Sequel.

L

Larry

I'll probably try it, but I highly doubt it'll be good, especially if they release it on Playstation. For some reason, The Sims 2 lag awfully on Playstation 2, but perfectly on Gamecube. Huh. I just wished you won't have to hold the fast-forward button all the time, it's freaking annoying.

It's gonna be for all the next generation home consoles (Yes, including the Wii). But the 360 and PS3 version will have user-generated content and shit.

Twylyght

I always wanted to play a second Eternal Darkness. I know it wasn't to everyone's taste, but I like the storytelling. Some of the madness effects were kinda disturbing at the time. I also would love to play an updated version of Shadowman. The controls were a little clunky, but it had a good story.

that1guy

Where's my Final Fantasy 15? >:V

Pffft.... They're NEVER going to make another Final Fantasy game..... ever...... don't get your hopes up... >_>

I'd like to see more Gameshark, Codebreaker, and.... wait.... those aren't games. >_<

:V

Last edited:

Zydala

Kisses for everyone!
I want Dark Cloud three >:[

yesss

I think the game Okami deserved a Sequel...it's one of my personal favourite games around. It definetly deserves a Sequel.

There is one coming out. Wait I'm getting deja vu here

I always wanted to play a second Eternal Darkness. I know it wasn't to everyone's taste, but I like the storytelling. Some of the madness effects were kinda disturbing at the time. I also would love to play an updated version of Shadowman. The controls were a little clunky, but it had a good story.

I heard they were making one for a while but I couldn't tell you what happened :<

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
Legend of The Dragoon was 4 discs long, but I wouldve loved to see a sequel on a newer console

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
It's gonna be for all the next generation home consoles (Yes, including the Wii). But the 360 and PS3 version will have user-generated content and shit.

Good, Wii will be the best as usual.

selskie

Burning Rangers, if any game really needed a Sega Ages remake, this would be it.

I wouldn't mind seeing a new StarTropics. I actually liked the second game more than the first.

Range

Round D O G E
Metal Arms, though I know why that one wasn't continued. They were in the process of making a sequel, had a lot of the main animations done and all that... then those faggots fuckers WoWfags people over at Blizzard bought out Swingin Ape Studios and canned Metal Arms 2.

Resident Evil series needs moar t-virus zombies. :V

It needs more zombies PERIOD. Closest to zombies since 3 was the guardian things in Lost in Nightmares iirc.

Last edited: