• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Games You'd Like to See Remade/Remastered

Ciderfine

Slow as sickness but true as sap
Banned
Never thought I'd agree with you but hell yeah H3 ODST! And what else would be good games to remaster... Oh I know the original Spyro trilogy. That would be awesome. As long as they don't make it fucking Skylander Spyro. *gags*

Im honestly shocked they remastered the Crash Bandicoot series but not the sweet pickle that Spyro helped forge game wise. I payed it as a kid briefly but sadly I think Sony has sold out to give up more Skylander dandruff rather than homeschool memories for an easy buck.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Would love a remake of Mischief Makers.

That game is so weird and fun. What other game can you play as a robot maid riding a cat, riding a missile, fighting a furry wolf sentai and his battle robot.

real time strategist

"What's an airport, again?"
E.T. for the Atari 2600, almost as good as Zelda Faces of Evil but the music isn't as good, so get on that Atari, don't you want to 1 up Nintendo?

Last edited:
F

FluffyShutterbug

The original Spyro triology needs to be remastered.

Final Fantasy 6. It's great that we are getting FF7 remake but seeing the world of 6 that we've only seen in pixels re-imagined would be amazing combined with a remastered soundtrack. Also with the large number of Espers in the game the summons would actually be meaningful more so than in FF15.

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
BattleZone 2. A strategic FPS crossed with RTS, absolute perfection. I would love to see it given a sequel or remade as it's been nearly 18 years since the last real BattleZone game. It suffers the same fate as Half-Life.

Stratelier

Im honestly shocked they remastered the Crash Bandicoot series but not the sweet pickle that Spyro helped forge game wise.
Actually ... rumors of a Spyro trilogy remaster are intensifying lately. You can't believe leaks and rumors, but Activision saw how successful the Crash remaster is and they must be aware that the original Spyro is regarded just as highly. (Now if this means no more loading screens for the Spyro 3 cutscenes...)

Fitch_Tiger

The one and only.
I could say hundreds haha. The Spyro trilogy, Medievil, Jade Cocoon or even something like Silent Hill 4.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Dungeon Keeper 2
C&C: Red Alert
C&C: Renegade
Dune 2000
Emperor: Battle For Dune
C&C: Generals
Microsoft Urban Assault
Battlezone II
Diablo II
Dragonica
Metal Fatigue(In some countries, Metal Conflict)

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
And not some crappy mobile game fouling up the brand name with paywall-unlocking microtransactions, right.
I want a remake.

War for the Overworld is very similar, but is too different a game.

I miss Richard Ridings. His voice as the Mentor was just absolutely awesome. <3