• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Gaming apparel

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Anyone got any snazzy stuff to wear?
I got a few t shirts for like christmas's and stuff, Halo and gears of war. Wanted a mass effect N7 hoodie for ages, now i finally have paypal was gonna order myself one but their measurements seem completely outta whack :/

dialup

wet floop
My favorite piece of clothing is my Mann Co. hoodie. I also have a few video game shirts and always get compliments when I wear my Left 4 Dead ones. It still confuses me every time when someone says "I like your shirt!" even though it's happened so many times, haha.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I have a Dead Space 2 t shirt. Thats about it, most of my apparel is band tees and furry related stuff.

Speaking of fucked up measurements a long sleeve shirt I got ages ago of nail bunny(Johnny the Homicidal Maniac) and one of the cuffs on the sleeve was so fucking small a todler would have a hard time getting its hand through. That pissed me off pretty good.

Last edited:

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I have a couple Minecraft shirts. Diamond armor and powered by Redstone. I also have a Portal 2 shirt with Wheatley in space.

I would have a creeper hoodie, but it was too small.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I have a couple Minecraft shirts. Diamond armor and powered by Redstone. I also have a Portal 2 shirt with Wheatley in space.

I would have a creeper hoodie, but it was too small.
The creeper hoodie, did the face zip up?

I have a diamond necklace.

A Minecraft diamond necklace. :p

I also have a Zelda themed t-shirt and am considering comissioning a Vulpix hoodie (with ears and the tails and everything) <3

Xela-Dasi

PiratePiratePiratePirateP irate
I have an old metal gear solid 4 t-shirt. It's a cool shirt because it doesn't look so nerdy so I can put it anytime

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
The closest to gaming apparel that I have is all Roosterteeth stuff. Hoodies, tank tops, shirts, ect. But, back in high school; I was all over anything that had to do with gaming.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I don't think so, but it was a black hoodie with a white creeper face on the back.

Also, I really frickin want a power glove. I don't care how useless it is, I'd wear it just to wear it.

Oh, I saw a guy at fc.wearing one, it was all pixel green and you could zip up the hood and have the creeper face.

You talking about the old nintendo power glove?

Also how could I forget all my sonic shirts!? I have like 12 different ones including a hoodie.

Last edited:

chocomage

Almost all of my shirts are gaming related. PAX for 3 years in a row so I haven't had to buy shirts in at least that long.

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
Oh, I saw a guy at fc.wearing one, it was all pixel green and you could zip up the hood and have the creeper face.

You talking about the old nintendo power glove?

Also how could I forget all my sonic shirts!? I have like 12 different ones including a hoodie.

I believe it was Nintendo, not entirely sure without looking it up.

Corto

All the gaming apparel I've had was an old Umbrella patch stitched to my backpack back in high school. I tried to stencil the Militaires Sans Frontieres logo onto a t-shirt a couple of years back, but gave up after a while (the skull/pangea is a pain in the ass). Besides that, I dunno, I don't think it looks good, t-shirts with shit printed on them and whatever. I've never seen any piece of gaming apparel that I thought looked good.

Percy

o-o
I have a Rock Band drum t-shirt I got around 4-5 years ago (which is now too big for me), and a pokemon hat. I might think about some more stuff in the future.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I used to have a shitload of Nintendo tshirts, but I got rid of them not that long ago. I haven't really bothered with Nintendo in ages and I just didn't really like them anymore. Kept a Mario one though. Still have a soft spot for ol Mario.

My wardrobe is mostly band tshirts now.

chocomage

I gotta say one of my favorite nintendo t shirts I own is the one link has in the wind waker. (blue one with the lobster)

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
I have some Two Best Friends Play t shirts.

Carnau

Ice cream is the only way
shopping

I have had this Metal Gear Solid shirt for a few years now, I love it so much that I barely wear it.

Percy

o-o
I bought an Umbreon hat the other day. Hasn't arrived in the mail yet.

I'm going to look so dorky.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
I have a creeper hoodie that is in the texture pattern of a creeper, and a creeper hat. Also got a few minecraft shirts. That's pretty much my gamer gear. I'm not always a big fan of wearing the gear because a lot of people wear it and don't even play the games. So...it loses it's meaning with that.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I have a lot of gamer/comic/tv show related t-shirts, most of them bought for under $20 from daily shirt sites. Have a ME hoodie and AC hoodie as well, but the ME one is starting to get linty... really want a new one.