• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Gaming apparel

Azure Flare

t-shirt-metal-gear-solid-fox-hound.jpg

I've wanted one for a long time, got last year.

Last edited:

Lomberdia

Selling bookmarks!
I used to have a Playstation Underground hat. Was for members only and I lost it when I was outside. I set it down and forgot about it. When I remembered, it was already gone. :(
It was cool too.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Yuck. Corporate BS the lead to the demise of COD, HALO and Battlefield. And I'm not talking about 2, 3, and 4 because I haven't played them nor do I want to. I'm talking about us niche players (I guess that's what Dice called us) that played the first Bad Company. The humor was the best part. A bunch of cannon fodder dudes that got greedy, said fuck the war and went for some gold. Now it is just broody shooters.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Has anyone from the UK ordered anything from the Bioware store?
I really want an N7 hoodie but the postage costs half as much as the actual hoodie. The only shipping option is MSI International Parcel (Customs Duties Free), does that mean i wont have to pay import fee's and shit?

Yuck. Corporate BS the lead to the demise of COD, HALO and Battlefield. And I'm not talking about 2, 3, and 4 because I haven't played them nor do I want to. I'm talking about us niche players (I guess that's what Dice called us) that played the first Bad Company. The humor was the best part. A bunch of cannon fodder dudes that got greedy, said fuck the war and went for some gold. Now it is just broody shooters.

I have never bought gaming apparel. I'm not condoning it, I just find it to be tasteless.

Its clothing based off peoples favorite games, chill the fuck out.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
My son has the best one I have seen. It is an assassins creed hoody and on the front of the hoody is a picture of the guy from assassins creed wearing an assassins creed hoody with a picture of angry birds on it! No idea where he got it!

Corto

Oh I forgot, I have a Steam t-shirt they gave me as a reward, it's nice (light gray with the Steam logo and says something like "official support translator" or something). In those 7 years since I got it I must have worn it maybe 5 times? At first I didn't want to wear it out, now I just constantly forget it exists (and also don't want to walk around with a giant Steam logo).

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Unexpectedly got another one yesterday, went to a nintendo games night and won a pretty nifty moster hunter 3U shirt in a raffle :D
Still trying to work out whats the best way to get that hoodie.

Yes, tasteless!

Lol.

Falafox

Chaotic Neutral
I would kill for a TF2 hat or shirt but sadly, I don't have the money or a way to send it all the way to my country, and there is almost none gaming shirts here, almost all Mario shirts as a money grabber.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.