• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lea.Tigris

Reluctant Conversationalist
I created it hoping to find more people to game with and chat with about various things, so I'm hoping you're all interested!
It's nothing flashy or fancy, riddled with bots and !commands, but it's a server that always has someone on it keeping an eye on it and moderating. :)

Discord

Just a heads up, there are some rules in place that you'll have to ready before being allowed to join in properly, but it's just simple common sense stuff. Just give it a read!

Last edited:

Lea.Tigris

Had a few people try to join but because they don't read the rules, they never message me and never get added to the main chat.
I suppose it's good for a sort of barrier for possible trouble makers, but if you really want to get involved, please read the rules and contact me.

The chat is alive and pretty chilled. The more the merrier! :)

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:p

Hi new to Discord (Installed it yesterday Sep 2) I wonder if you can your Name per server you join. I have multiple names and one server I joined people know me as such name while other servers I joined will know me as another . I joined a lot of gaming servers and I use different IGNs per game sometimes (=

Lea.Tigris

Hi new to Discord (Installed it yesterday Sep 2) I wonder if you can your Name per server you join. I have multiple names and one server I joined people know me as such name while other servers I joined will know me as another . I joined a lot of gaming servers and I use different IGNs per game sometimes (=

You can change your name to be refereed to as something else. That's fine. :)