• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Gaming artist open for commissions.

S.D.O.S.

Hello,

I'm open for commission work. 10 slots, prices from 30 to 200 USD, check image bellow for better understanding.

Also I offer free eggs or nests to all commissions.

I work for indie projects, gaming wise but for the next couple of weeks I have free time and nothing beats fur/scales characters.
You can also see more of my work here.

I have no clue if I will open again in the near future, to contact me just send me a PM. If you want to talk about art also send me a PM and all that good stuff.

Also check here
http://furaffinity.net/commissions/sdosart

Prices and information:
1426860701.sdosart_prices.png

S.D.O.S.

Only 4 slots available from the 10 started. Prices are lower for the last 4 slots:

A good reminder is that you get a pack with the slot, a egg or nest and an added chibi character to the full character slots.

Head/Bust
Price: USD 20.00 - 40.00

Full Character
Price: USD 80.00 - 150.00

Contact me via note here or check my site and email me like some have done at artbysoares.com.

S.D.O.S.

Only 2 slots available.

Latest head/bust work:

16278089@400-1429003487.jpg

A good reminder is that you get, if wanted, a pack with the slot, a egg or nest and an added chibi character to the full character slots.

Head/Bust
Price: USD 20.00 - 40.00

Full Character
Price: USD 80.00 - 150.00

Contact me via note here or check my site and email me like some have done at artbysoares.com.