• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Gay cartoon characters

Wyhich cartoon character do you are gay

• Peppermint Patty and Marcie (Peanuts)

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Renn and Stimpy

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • The Pink Panther

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • The Smurfs

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Stewie (Family Guy)

Votes: 38 55.9%
  • The Alien (American Dad)

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • CatDog

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Velma (Scooby-Doo)

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Bert and Ernie (Sesamie Street)

Votes: 27 39.7%

• Total voters

Ainoko

The Wild And Crazy Hybrid
Of the above cartoon characters in the poll, which ones do you think are gay?

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Ainoko

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
The Pink Panther is almost surely straight...

Talvi

When the writers began to flesh out Stewie beyond being a generic evil genius in season two, MacFarlane and the writers began to explore the infant's sexuality with a series of one-off gags, which hinted that Stewie could be gay. On the commentary of Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story, the writers describe how they were going to make Stewie discover he was gay, but decided to scrap this idea in order to retain Stewie's sexual ambiguity for writing purposes.

MacFarlane planned for the series' third season to end with Stewie coming out of the closet after a near-death experience. However, the show's abrupt cancellation caused MacFarlane to abort these plans, and the episode "Queer Is Stewie?" was actually produced, but never shown. Since that point, MacFarlane has opted to have Stewie portrayed as sexually ambiguous, as, in his eyes, the flexibility of Stewie's sexuality allows for much more freedom in terms of writing for the character

MacFarlane later elaborated:

He originally began as this diabolical villain, but then we delved into the idea of his confused sexuality. We all feel that Stewie is almost certainly gay, and he’s in the process of figuring it out for himself. We haven’t ever really locked into it because we get a lot of good jokes from both sides, but we treat him oftentimes as if we were writing a gay character.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
I voted stewie , because .......... well I mean it is rather clear by a lot of the shit he says. Renn and Stimpy weren't originally gay , but the remake they did for a season on Spike they were made gay as all hell.

Ainoko

o I c wht u did thar
*vote*

Think about this for a minute....

You have about 100 little blue men and one little blue woman. By all that's holy, Smurfette shopuld not be able to walk if teh smurfs were straight.

Zanzer

You have about 100 little blue men and one little blue woman. By all that's holy, Smurfette shopuld not be able to walk if teh smurfs were straight.
unless it's one big gang bang

Kuekuatsheu

this is what I thought

also, Smurfette was a male smurf who was transformed into a female by Papa Smurf to fit their pleasures... that evil genius

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
cat dog is a cat and a dog joined at the waist, obviously they were knotted together and got sucked through an automatic sewing machine.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
That's not a woman, that's just a smurf in drag. They're all totally gay.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Write in vote: Spongebob and Patrick

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Dunno about Daffy, but for sure Bugs is confused, maybe more Bi than gay.

Ainoko

Write in vote: Spongebob and Patrick

I knew I forgot that pair. And yes they are definitely gay (flaming gay that is)

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Gah, My CHILDHOOD! )':

WarMocK

I like to nuke ^^
Given the fact that there is/was a godlike parody of "Ernie and Bert" in german television the choice wasn't too complicated for me. ;-)

WARNING! NSFW!!! http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=rw1xt7fV_-Q

And that's the most harmless vid. xD

X

Xero108

Stewie and the Smurfs are the closest the "gay" line. The others, nope.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
"Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck"
They both have cross-dressed a few times IIRC.

Cosplaying doesn't necessarily make you gay... Playing a female on an IRC either >.>