• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Gay Thread

Who’s the best dressed gayo

• KD142000

• AceQuorthon

• ConorHyena

• FluffyShutterbug

• ClumsyWitch

• VeeStars

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 132067

*wakes up*
*checks news, email, forum. sees post. mutters about not being a stereotype*
*nudges wifey to make sure she sees*
*wife picks up phone, opens my FB profile, goes back to sleep*
Me: *stares hard at flannel* I'm not a stereotype.
Wife: *squeezes me* whispers, "yeah, you skip breakfast. But when do we eat on the weekends?
Me: *cries myself in shower while lamenting stereotypes*
At least our stereotypes somewhat changed. I could've strangled the last person to seriously and not humorously ask me that if I'm a lesbian, then why is my hair longer and I wear dresses?

Last edited by a moderator:

ConorHyena

road warrior
At least our stereotypes somewhat changed. I could've strangled the last person to seriously ask me that if I'm a lesbian, then why is my hair longer and I wear dresses?

I can borrow you a pair of camo trousers and combat boots. Ignore the holes in them.

ConorHyena

road warrior
Is it even humanly possible to make holes into combat boots?
There's two ways. One is actually with a bullet, or an IED. The other way, especially with desert boots would be to walk long enough eventually they develop holes

D

Deleted member 132067

There's two ways. One is actually with a bullet, or an IED. The other way, especially with desert boots would be to walk long enough eventually they develop holes
Aye, but both deserts and the danger of people shooting you into your boots are rather rare here in Germany. Hence why I asked.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
*Coughs*
Pardon me, just here to drop a daily dose of homophobia
324322_rozsierdzony.jpg

Not exactly Gay, but Bi-curious.
I’ve been raised in a pretty negative sex and lgbt environment, so Im only now trying to figure these things out. I haven’t really felt any extreme attraction to anyone, but I have had minor sexual thoughts, and some romantic. Does this mean I can consider myself as Bi, or is this just a “coincidence”?

I

Infrarednexus

Not exactly Gay, but Bi-curious.
I’ve been raised in a pretty negative sex and lgbt environment, so Im only now trying to figure these things out. I haven’t really felt any extreme attraction to anyone, but I have had minor sexual thoughts, and some romantic. Does this mean I can consider myself as Bi, or is this just a “coincidence”?
You could be "questioning". That's one of the things people can be. I'm not a spectrum/lgbt expert, but that's my opinion.

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
I'm almost sure it was?
Just making sure... I was feeling a bit raw because some homophobe on Twitter was sharing cherry-picked scientific data to show me why the west apparently fucked up by allowing us to be treated like humans instead of criminals or the mentally ill... :(

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
Just making sure... I was feeling a bit raw because some homophobe on Twitter was sharing cherry-picked scientific data to show me why the west apparently fucked up by allowing us to be treated like humans instead of criminals or the mentally ill... :(
Scientific data? On...what?

No data in the world can ever suggest equal rights are a bad idea...so I'll not have whatever drug they've been taking. Instead, I'd like to smack them upside the head and stick a very long object up their rear end.

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
Scientific data? On...what?

No data in the world can ever suggest equal rights are a bad idea...so I'll not have whatever drug they've been taking. Instead, I'd like to smack them upside the head and stick a very long object up their rear end.
I don't know... He shared a picture of me listing a bunch of studies, including how LGBT acceptance is apparently based on a "liberal fallacy".

Nintencats

I gained all of the levels. ALL of them.
I don't know... He shared a picture of me listing a bunch of studies, including how LGBT acceptance is apparently based on a "liberal fallacy".
Ughhhhhhhh :( A week ago the youth group at the homophobic church I go to had a discussion about LGBT people where they somehow got the conclusion that people who come out as gay are all doing it for attention (because coming out is always soooo well accepted /s) and anyone who thinks they're gay is actually just really vain and only wants to date people of the same gender because they remind them more of themselves -_-

So me and the four other gay people in the group are just sitting there trying not to say anything because we don't want the leaders to realize that we're gay and out us. God I hate having to deal with church garbage :(

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
Ughhhhhhhh :( A week ago the youth group at the homophobic church I go to had a discussion about LGBT people where they somehow got the conclusion that people who come out as gay are all doing it for attention (because coming out is always soooo well accepted /s) and anyone who thinks they're gay is actually just really vain and only wants to date people of the same gender because they remind them more of themselves -_-

So me and the four other gay people in the group are just sitting there trying not to say anything because we don't want the leaders to realize that we're gay and out us. God I hate having to deal with church garbage :(
Unlike yourself, I most likely would have...lost my temper. That's something I only do for people who really cross the line.
It's also a thing I don't like to show. Shame I have to, sometimes.

I'm sure random people don't know I'm gay. I'm more worried they're focused on other aspects of me, honestly.