• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

G'Day

LocAndLoad

G'Day!

G'Day Peeps,
I recently discovered my love for furry and so I snooped around a lot of sites.

FA seemed really awesome, apart from the fact of being unable to register.
So I came here and PM'ed yak (Who apparently does the 'select registering')

Anyway, just so I don't seem like a leech, I thought I'd give a shoutout!
I'm not to good with introductions, so I'll cut to the chase.

I'm a nerd, but not one of those scrawny round-glasses wearing ones, I'm actually rather popular (Which is a social juggling act).
I like anything computer related, programming, designing, web coding, photoshop, etc.
I have a kick-ass PC that also kicked my wallets ass :)
I play a few online games, Counter Strike Source, Team Fortress 2 and World of Warcraft to name the main ones.

Furry interests... :?
I'm not a person that likes talking about interests in areas such as this (don't know why)
However, scaly I seem to like and my fav. artist (so far) is definately K-Inukai :)

Don't really know anything else to say,
Cheers,
- LocAndLoad

I'm not a bad photoshopper, so if I get a FA account created, expect to see a Signature and Avatar set ;)

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Cant think up a custom title
welcome Loc. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. It's good to see another new face

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Woot for TF2 X3!!!!! "Oh they're gonna have ta glue you back together, in hell" >3 Welcome to FA =3 Free pastries for new comers. And now in fun TF2 shapes =P

LocAndLoad

Hehe, nice to see a few TF2 Players/Lovers

My fav. quote would be:
"And so whenever two animals are ever in the same place it's called A ZOO!... ... ... Unless it's a FARM!"

Can I have a Heavy shaped pastry? Because it's obviously the biggest? :)

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
LocAndLoad said:
My fav. quote would be:
"And so whenever two animals are ever in the same place it's called A ZOO!... ... ... Unless it's a FARM!"

Lol X3 I like that one too.

LocAndLoad said:
Can I have a Heavy shaped pastry? Because it's obviously the biggest? :)

Sure, if I wasn't out of them already :3

DarkTalbain64

Buff and Evil.
Welcome Loc, i hope you enjoy your stay here at FA. *looks through belongings and hands you a TF2 t-shirt* huh, dont know how this got in here, yours now though.