• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Gender?

Your gender?

• Male

Votes: 80 84.2%
  • Female

Votes: 15 15.8%

• Total voters

Get-dancing

Eugh! There is actually no girls in the fandom to beguin with, never mind just on the internet. Its a bloody sausage fest! Probably because women have LIFES unlike some men.

Nylak

Angry Otter
Woooow. XD The results of this poll amaze me. I'm new to the fandom, so I really don't know much about the community, but jesus h. christ, that's a bit excessive, doncha think? I guess I just associate animals with females because of my school/work, so it's weird thinking of so many guys liking critters so much. >_> Maybe my guy friends are just asses. *snort*

Nylak

Angry Otter
Dude, they totally do! D: I only have like three guy friends that I talk to regularly online, and two of them I know IRL. ...Maybe because most of my friends I met via RP years and years ago, and it seemed like everyone in those communities was female. Do I just somehow miss the guys online? o_o;

Nylak

Angry Otter
Good. Because I thought I was going insane. >_>

D

Dave Tianlong

...only six girls?

Wow, I'm a gay male dragon and even I think it's kind of sad. o_o;

Jack

I'm a dude.
today sucks, I couldn't think of something funny to say.

Nylak

Angry Otter
S'all right, that was funny in it's lack of funny-...ness. >_> Damn, today does suck.

FrisbeeRolf

Waiting to get thin again

FrisbeeRolf

Waiting to get thin again

Nylak

Angry Otter
I feel your pain. XD

Strick-Nine

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm a lady! *Glances between legs* Whoops! No I'm not!

</Reference_Tardation>

Male by the way.

railroad

the damn sexy dragon
7 girls vs 48 guys
wow :amazed:
but,girls exist in the internet,unfortunately the girls are interested on other things than furries and FA :p

oh yeah.....by the way im...mmm *checks the underwear* im a male dragon

Takun Lion

Banned
Banned
If you didn't see this coming...