• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Genderbending Fursuiters?

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
Do any of you ever suit up as the opposite gender?

I stick with my female fursona, Glitch, as I am female.
But my next personal suit will be Axis, my secondary male fursona that is a jackal/hyena hybrid. I'm planning on digitigrade and all of that fun stuff on him, seeing as I will have money then. :3

But anyway.
Do you find it creepy or odd?
Personally, I am female, but sometimes can be quite genderqueer. I have no issues with girls dressing up as guy characters, but I am extremely creeped out by males posing as chicks.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
You realise, you could make your male suit with the SPH, seduce gays, and then see how long it takes them to realise that's not anus they're fucking.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
The only time I've ever fursuited, it was as my middle school's mascot. So gender was arbitrary.

I'd probably do it, just make the suit a little loose fitting.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
The only time I've ever fursuited, it was as my middle school's mascot. So gender was arbitrary.

I'd probably do it, just make the suit a little loose fitting.

I am not really all that curvy, and my suit covers that up.
Axis will be the same as he has long fur.

ShayneBear

my main sona, Shaynebear, is male, and i am physically female in real life (though technically i'm intersexed, identifying as male, but my F cups kind of get in the way)

I just double layer my compression shirt (so 2 compression shirts over a sports bra) and i get a decently male-looking chest (will look more believable under fur i think) so shouldn't have too much of an issue.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
my main sona, Shaynebear, is male, and i am physically female in real life (though technically i'm intersexed, identifying as male, but my F cups kind of get in the way)

I just double layer my compression shirt (so 2 compression shirts over a sports bra) and i get a decently male-looking chest (will look more believable under fur i think) so shouldn't have too much of an issue.

Fur covers a lot.
And you're lucky because most people assume fursuiters to be male.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I am not really all that curvy, and my suit covers that up.
Axis will be the same as he has long fur.
I'm not really either, I wear a lot of loose fitting shirts though. I don't like anything that accentuates my figure, especially my chest

Hot damn

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
I'm not really either, I wear a lot of loose fitting shirts though. I don't like anything that accentuates my figure, especially my chest

I want people to question my gender, but damn me for actually having tits.
It's all my mom's fault. :c

Also, hot damn indeed.

That's what one of our marching captains made us say. It was either "Yes sir" or "Hot damn".
He'd pistol whip you with a bullhorn if you said no.

Shico

Girls cosplay as dudes ALL the time, rarely do any of my fave male characters ever get cosplayed by an actual guy...Genderbending costumes in the anime fandom is so common it even has a name, "crossplaying", and 90% of the time it is a girl dressed as a guy (and when guys dress as girls its normally a joke like Sailor Buba, though I have seen a handful of respectable male to female cosplays)

So to me, having your fursuit be the opposite sex is no big deal.

Fay V

Lost to this world
I have a male character that would be very fun to make a suit for one day. I don't find it odd when the character isn't overly sexual. Some characters are male, some female. it's all a performance and the person inside doesn't matter.
It does bug me when there is a fursuit with huge breasts, or walks around with big muscles and a speedo trying to look sexy. It just bothers me that people would go to the stereotypical extreme of the other gender to get sexual attention (particularly when i hate to equate fursuits with sex)

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
It does bug me when there is a fursuit with huge breasts, or walks around with big muscles and a speedo trying to look sexy. It just bothers me that people would go to the stereotypical extreme of the other gender to get sexual attention (particularly when i hate to equate fursuits with sex)
It's usually a fetish suit imo.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
That's probably why it bothers me so much. I still like to think of suits as innocent fun.

I like to believe that in the public sphere that is what the suits should portray, innocent fun. If people want suits for something other than that such as fetish/sex stuff that should stay behind closed doors and isolated to sites for that.

I've grown to dislike the giant breasted costumes. It really ruins it for those people who have these kinds of suits built with reasonable sized breasts. I tend to break cross gender suiting purpose boob suits into two types of people. Only two types of people seem to wear them.

One is a type that wishes to cosplay as the other gender for the experience. They put on an act to try pass as female and thus be treated female. I love those kinds of people. They are fun and usually pretty cool. I respect what they are doing.

The other type is only interested in pure attention. All they want is you to pay attention to their massive ta-tas. It's a sexual or fetish thing more or less. I can't stand those kinds of people. They tend to be very rude and very obnoxious. I don't particularly like seeing guys have fake parts on like that running around being total whores with them in public. It's immature.

RoseHexwit

Puts the "fang" in "fangirl".
I feel the same way as you, Glitch. It's not weird to me if a girl dresses up as a male character, but I think I'd be afraid of a guy that suited as a female.

Don't ask me why.

Usarise

I would actually like to get in a femsuit, just to see what happens! :p

Too bad if I did, I would be assumed gay, creepy, and other unpleasant things...

Alstor

And twice as shiny
All of these females in male suits is fine with me. In my opinion, it's easier to portray a male than to portray a female.

Now when a male dons a female suit, that's just looking for trouble.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
All of these females in male suits is fine with me. In my opinion, it's easier to portray a male than to portray a female.

Now when a male dons a female suit, that's just looking for trouble.

Exactly.

I actually wouldn't mind to be assumed as a male. I'd feel good for me. :3

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
I got a commission for a male suit, but the person who will be wearing it is female.

She says "Try to hide my boobs!". Or 'corse if her measurements are correct, they're huge... so good luck with that. If I could 'Hide' body parts I'd look like I was 130 again...

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
I got a commission for a male suit, but the person who will be wearing it is female.

She says "Try to hide my boobs!". Or 'corse if her measurements are correct, they're huge... so good luck with that. If I could 'Hide' body parts I'd look like I was 130 again...

There's the benefit of my character.
Axis has a super-poofy chest, which calls for long pile fur, so I could try to hide my boobs even though they're rather large.