• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

General Anthropomorphic Art Appreciation Thread

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Here is the Serla squirrel. He is the mascot of Serla, a paper towel/toilet paper brand. He used to be more feral, but now he is in full anthro mode.

Here he is hawking some Serla products, on the packaging of some Serla products:

And here he is advertising a contest where you can win some solar panels:

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Here is the Serla squirrel. He is the mascot of Serla, a paper towel/toilet paper brand. He used to be more feral, but now he is in full anthro mode.
And here's an old ad featuring said squirrel:
Oooh, how much paper there is in Serla brand paper rolls. From now on, I shall purchase Serla brand paper :p

Connor J. Coyote

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
oh boy I have a funny one from a few years ago! this is communication for the 2015 edition of a big art exhibit that happens every two years in Lyons, France. I forgot who the guy is, but he's on FA and back then, he was so surprised and amazed that his photo had ended up here. They didn't ask him permission so that's bad; but how awesome is it that your holiday photo becomes the face of an art exhibit?? heehee
IMG_20200610_225236.jpg

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Here's "Tirppa", another corporate mascot, in three of his versions from across the years. Tirppa is the mascot of the furniture retailer chain Sotka, Sotka appropriately meaning the genus Aythya of diving ducks in Finnish. Specifically, Tirppa is a Tufted Duck (Aythya fuligula).