• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

General Anthropomorphic Art Appreciation Thread

Connor J. Coyote

The ¥oteƵer Extraordinaire
A Coyote University?.... (sign me up). :cool:

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Monica's Gang comic books don't just contain stories featuring human kids; it kind of has multiple universes within one.

For example, I really like Bidu's (translated to Blue in the English version) stories:

There's also Horácio (Horacio), a lil' dinosaur that appreciates simple things. I find that there's always some subtle poetry in his stories:

Horacio.jpg

Turma da Mata (Lionel's Kingdom) has plenty of anthro characters, including a green elephant, a turtle, a lion (King Lionel), a rabbit, a fox, among others:

_Turma_da_Mata_HQ_Olha_o_carteiro (5).jpg

I grew up reading these. It contributed greatly to my literacy and Portuguese classes as a kid

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Some more mascots, this time of the mascot suit variety: Kerttu and Kusti here are the mascot characters of the amusement park Tykkimäki, located in Kouvola, Finland.
They're frogs of a nonspecific species :3

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Moomin are anthros, right? Yes, yes, I am sure they are.
So, keeping with the product theme, here is a soft drink :3

fawlkes

I always have a soft spot for sporting mascots. The ones featured here are the mascots from my local football (Soccer for you ungrateful Yanks <3), 'Broxi Bear'. When I was younger, I was part of the fan club where you'd get sent a letter, a badge and enter into a draw to come onto the field with the mascot and players before the game started.