• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

General Chicken Activity

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
As a fox, of course I loooove chicken:p. But, believe it or not, I do love em more than just as food. They're really cute and funny birbs. It's impossible not to fall in love with their adorable walk and funny noises! Plus they just look sooo cute!
So, long overdue, I give you the general chicken activity thread, to post all things chicken (live chicken, that is:D).

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Chicken Frog

676e85047cd1be5244fdb137e3f4f379.jpg

This is one of the rarest species, and my catalog doesn't even cover it. Male chicken frogs are known for their chant - croak-a-doodle-doo - in the early morning; they seem to fear humans and have a recurrent habit of attempting to fly by shaking their front legs while hopping. It's the cutest thing~♡

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

Gigachiggen
Fortunately, his breed is very calm and gentle.

Kit H. Ruppell

Brahmas are adorable

Kit H. Ruppell

Actual Hawaiian chickens, on the island of Kauai
I met them on a family trip a few years ago. They are literally EVERYWHERE; the beach, the forest, around town.....
but the funniest place was at the Wal-Mart. There was a loose cart rolling across the parking lot, full of hens, with a rooster perched on the handle.