• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

General Chicken Activity

Leadhoof

The NODS stay ON during sex.
Screenshot_20191030-080802_Instagram.jpg

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Faverolles and newly acquired Faverolles bantams roosting for the night. They look so cute together<3

I'll get some better photos of the bantams when I work with them in daylight. They're adorable birds.

Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

Same birds with better lighting. Salmon Faverolles bantam boy and normal-sized hen of the same breed being a huge borb. Hard to say who's cuter

BubbaDuckChanchi

I is Chiducken Chicken + Duck
a chicken and duck put together? the academy didn't train me for this[/QUOTE]
Chiduckens are complex,rare beings that if you wanted one to be natually genrated you'd have to leave the waterfowl and the grain bird in a room and monater them both. ( not meaning to bash on your school chiduckens are rare and complex to the point scientists and schools can't learn or understand our else their brains woulds melt )

pilgrimfromoblivion

DEEP IN THE JEANS SHE'S WEARING
a chicken and duck put together? the academy didn't train me for this
Chiduckens are complex,rare beings that if you wanted one to be natually genrated you'd have to leave the waterfowl and the grain bird in a room and monater them both. ( not meaning to bash on your school chiduckens are rare and complex to the point scientists and schools can't learn or understand our else their brains woulds melt )[/QUOTE]
oh god. chiduckens.

Kit H. Ruppell