• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

General Gaming News

DemonHazardDeer

Niche Game Connoisseur

(In a monotone voice) Oh my god who could have seen this coming? Seriously tho glad to have it on new consoles but I hope you can turn that smoothing off, I'll still get it for the new stuff.

Also weird spinoff of Gal Gun starring the sisters of Double Peace in a Castlevania Portrait of Sorrow kinda game from out of literal nowhere, but it looks cool

SirRob

I’m interested in the Tactics Ogre remake, I’ve never played the series but I grew up with Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and it’s one of my favorite games

Too bad it releases so close to Pokemon, which is a bigger priority for me

On that note, I was interested in Triangle Strategy, I know I’d like it because I grew up with Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and it’s one of my favorite games

Too bad it released so close to Pokemon, which was a bigger priority for me

I’ll get them both on sale some day, probably

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF

DemonHazardDeer

Niche Game Connoisseur
I’m interested in the Tactics Ogre remake, I’ve never played the series but I grew up with Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and it’s one of my favorite games

On that note, I was interested in Triangle Strategy, I know I’d like it because I grew up with Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and it’s one of my favorite games

I def recommend the original FF Tactics, I really like Advance but Tactics 1 is just the best in the series, it's amazing. Also, glad you can see the good in Pokemon still, after loving Sun and Moon but hating most of Sword and Sheild I just can't get excited for the new one personally, glad people are excited tho

SirRob

I def recommend the original FF Tactics, I really like Advance but Tactics 1 is just the best in the series, it's amazing. Also, glad you can see the good in Pokemon still, after loving Sun and Moon but hating most of Sword and Sheild I just can't get excited for the new one personally, glad people are excited tho
I’ll definitely play FF Tactics if they put it on a console that I own (that isn’t a mobile device)

Lenago

Top hatted fox

My main focus in games is the new pokemon as well. The game looks fun, to explore