• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

General Gaming News

Judge Spear

You can say playstation had TEKKEN the show..ppfftt heheh....hhehehe..heh....eeeehh......
3R8j5yg.png

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
Honestly was hoping MMBN 4.5 would have been in the collection. I know it would have been a longshot, but still.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
I can easily see why they didn't. lol
Unfortunately, it's not 2004 anymore. God, how I wish it were...
4.5 was made to push more toys/amiibos like toys.

Judge Spear

So Rockstar got hacked massively and had SO much stolen from them.
It doesn't appear that GTAV user data is threatened, but the hacker has released 100 videos of early GTA 6 footage, it's source code, and GTAV's source code.

What's interesting is how many single celled idiots online are judging GTA 6 based on this footage. Most of the builds shown were from 2019 super duper pre proto alpha alpha builds. None of it was meant to be for public viewing as interesting as it is to see early AAAA game builds.
I'm not posting any videos for reasons you can guess, but if you see any videos of GTA 6, they're real.

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
So Rockstar got hacked massively and had SO much stolen from them.
It doesn't appear that GTAV user data is threatened, but the hacker has released 100 videos of early GTA 6 footage, it's source code, and GTAV's source code.

What's interesting is how many single celled idiots online are judging GTA 6 based on this footage. Most of the builds shown were from 2019 super duper pre proto alpha alpha builds. None of it was meant to be for public viewing as interesting as it is to see early AAAA game builds.
I'm not posting any videos for reasons you can guess, but if you see any videos of GTA 6, they're real.

I hate to say this, but with what the GTA series is.... Rockstar should honestly lean into this incident a bit with GTA 6.

Maybe a mission or an early trailer referencing it when the time comes.

Judge Spear

I appreciate the unapologetic, hard stance on quality over garbage, shill bullshit for bots who don't question the media they aimlessly consume.

Last edited:

Judge Spear

Gundam Evolution has officially had it's (really shockingly clean) launch.
It's very good.

Judge Spear

Judge Spear

TrishaCat

The Iron Masked Cat in the FAF
Some moron hosting private servers for Shin Megami Tensei Imagine is being sued by Atlus for profiting off of their game. Apparently the guy copy/pasted the original official Imagine website onto their fan server site and put up ads on the site. Now, because of this, another more popular private server called SMT ReImagine has shut down.

I just started playing Imagine like a month or so ago this sucks.
Supposedly some dude just snitched to Atlus due to some petty fighting with the people running it.

Judge Spear

I don't remember if I posted this but 8BitDo is making a wireless Switch version of their latest XBox style controller. Drops on the 28th of October.

Pricier than their usual $45 asking prices, this one will be $70. But considering Nintendo's worse offering is still also $70 five years later, this is a bargain to me.

Comes with everything the official Pro pad does but it includes:

-An elegant charging dock
-USB-C wired/Bluetooth/2.4g connections
-Their usual 2.4g dongle which is compatible with their other 2.4g enabled controllers.
-PC compatibility (Switch pro pads are obnoxiously picky)
-Their Ultimate software which allows total button remapping
-Back buttons under the controller
-Hall Effect Sensor joysticks (magnetic) so no drifting
-3 onboard profiles swappable with a push of a button
-A physical swap button that let's you swap the function of two buttons on the fly without stopping your game

I have their previous model and the build quality is VERY premium.

EDIT: A wired only option for half the cost but all the same build options otherwise.. https://tinyurl.com/yrtvda58

Last edited: