• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

General roleplay

Corrupt-Canine

Been some time since I did a RP. I'll try to keep this one short to avoid it getting abandoned.
You just decide the setting or plot and I'll go along there.

Corrupt-Canine

Well it depends, I was thinking it'd be a group RP or a single private one. What'd you want to RP?

Corrupt-Canine

I'm thinking group, but I'm willing to do single if requested. I'm going to try a short RP, if you have any OCs you want to use, or scenarios you can think of, we can work with that.

Wolfytheawesome

Hell, are you still around at the moment? I asked how it was going and it seemed pretty much everything slowly died down after that. I could try pitching something out there if you prefer, and it would mostly be one on one if you wish. I tend to mostly roleplay on notes on FA and Skype, so I could be a bit more timely there, or we could try creating a thread here if you prefer..

Corrupt-Canine

Hell, are you still around at the moment? I asked how it was going and it seemed pretty much everything slowly died down after that. I could try pitching something out there if you prefer, and it would mostly be one on one if you wish. I tend to mostly roleplay on notes on FA and Skype, so I could be a bit more timely there, or we could try creating a thread here if you prefer..
Yeah, I'm still here. And I'd be interested in what you can pitch out. It's been really inactive, so I went quiet. We could RP through notes.

Corrupt-Canine

I'd prefer to do it on a forum or through notes. I'm just more familiar with it, trying to sign up for a new site every time is tedious.

Wolfytheawesome

It's mostly that you appear on Discord, you pick a general name and you're pretty much set from there as I recall. Sometimes you need to pick or make a chatroom though most people, or most sites connected with it instead link to a specific one..

Although, forums are a good choice as well.