• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

General Time-Wasting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I'm tired, but at the same time I can't fall asleep

Entertain me forums

Kanin

B is for Bull****
Last FM is annoying me, I can't seem to navigate it to save my life. :I

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
I perfer pandora over last.fm because it seems to stay more on target with the music I want to listens too.

Riley

Watch out for snakes!
I perfer pandora over last.fm because it seems to stay more on target with the music I want to listens too.

Pandora has worked completely opposite that for me every time I use it. "I see you listened to an instrumental song. Have some rap!"

rap is so terrible

Amaru

Pandora has worked completely opposite that for me every time I use it. "I see you listened to an instrumental song. Have some rap!"

rap is so terrible

Not all of it actually xP I used to think the same, I'm a metalhead at heart, but my friend's really into rap and he's introduced me to some great stuff. Great local scene here in southern england too, Dr. Syntax, Elemental, Disraeli, and then in America 'Atmosphere' and 'Ill Bill' are all great. Dan le Sac & Scroobius Pip are great too if you want some more accessible stuff.

I've not tried Pandora, but I like Last.fm, it's introduced me to about a hundred bands xP

Status
Not open for further replies.