• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Generic Hello post! M4F

X

xNoilx

Now that my catchy title has your attentions, hello.
I am new to exploring the fandom. I was introduced to it by a few older partners who were big into it so I though I would explore it.
To be completely honest and upfront I am interested in meeting female furries and a friend said I should try posting up here.
so yeah feel free to message or add me on telegram xNoilx

Stray Cat Terry

"테리는길냥이"
Meowies!

The vibe is typical, but I'd like to ignore that and go ahead, hello! Welcome to the fandom, have fun!

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Greetings~ Welcome to the fandom! Just a note before you dive in! This is not a dating or hookup site. But if you do find someone, that's awesome!! :3 So feel free to pull up a pew and dive into the mayhem that is FaF!

X

xNoilx

Greetings~ Welcome to the fandom! Just a note before you dive in! This is not a dating or hookup site. But if you do find someone, that's awesome!! :3 So feel free to pull up a pew and dive into the mayhem that is FaF!
hi there, thanks for the heads up. I may have deffo came to the wrong place, I just followed a recommendation. hope I'm not breaking any rules or causing issues =o

Skittles

hi there, thanks for the heads up. I may have deffo came to the wrong place, I just followed a recommendation. hope I'm not breaking any rules or causing issues =o
Not at all~ This is the perfect place to come and meet folks :3 Make some friends and what not.

Skittles

oh good good have no real idea where to start, thought it best to just be honest about why im here though
That's fair! :D and tbh there is a thread for it called Single furries somewhere, so there are folks looking.