• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Genuine North Korean cartoon with Furries

T

Tewin Follow

WHY DON'T WE GET DONUTS FOR FREE?
*wobbles up and down*

garoose

Dude... Do you really want to know? XD I really don't want to listen to the real cartoon... But if you really want to know, I can tell you.

lol I am a little curious, I only watched like a minute and a half of it, but I'm sure the opening scenes sum it up

lol I am a little curious, I only watched like a minute and a half of it, but I'm sure the opening scenes sum it up
I'll do the short opening scenes... This is my translation so it might be different from others... My audio sucks so I might be hearing things that sounds like something else.

"Hello, our fellow troopers!"

"You might have seen our soldiers battling against trolls, but now there is a greater sinister evil that we are facing now! Please listen to our story!"

I can't continue without bursting out in laughter at the stupidity of the cartoon...

Last edited:

garoose

I'll do the short opening scenes... This is my translation so it might be different from others... My audio sucks so I might be hearing things that sounds like something else.

"You might have seen our soldiers battling against against trolls, but now there is a greater sinister evil that we are facing now! Please listen to our story!"

I can't continue without bursting out in laughter at the stupidity of the cartoon...

lol ok you've done enough, I wonder what could be worse than a troll though.....

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
lol ok you've done enough, I wonder what could be worse than a troll though.....

Big Bad predatory furries, duh.

I could somewhat take their animal selections for the (U.S.?) as a compliment.

Last edited:

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Ditto, better to be badass wolves in high-tech airships versus pussy squirrels/chipmunks. No offense to squirrels/chipmunks btw.

Squirrels and chipmunks can be badass, but not in this case.

Fay V

Lost to this world
wtf was with pulling off that mask, white stuff on the face. what was that?

Lazydabear

Your Bear of Crap Wisdom
They really made this show into the fucking Snorks but with squirrels

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

"You might have seen our soldiers toil bravely on the battlefield against the trolls. They have underestimated our troops' strength and paid dearly for it; however, now there is appearing a even greater evil in our lands! Please listen CAREFULLY to our story!"
Made more correct if anyone cares. Just a little bit really.

Last edited: