• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Genuine North Korean cartoon with Furries

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
It was wrong, it was kinda funny, and Kim Jong Il in his underwear has temporarily blinded me.

lmao xD

Also if you are here then where is Itachi?

interesting, you missed that middle part about underestimation before huh?

Yeah, audio was like a whisper... I fixed it again, I forgot to input this one, "Greater evil" not great evil. The sentences makes more sense now.

Opening Scene:

"Hello, our fellow troopers!"

"You might have seen our soldiers toil bravely on the battlefield against the trolls. They have underestimated our troops' strength and paid dearly for it; however, now there is appearing a even greater evil in our lands! Please listen CAREFULLY to our story!"

I can translate more if you want, but I will NOT translate the song.

What is it about the song that makes it controversial? or crazy? You don't need to go into detail.
Its an old, traditional song... turned into something twisted and furrified.

I've noticed when the subtitles say "mom," its actually "brother!" It really does seem like he's calling out to his mom though lol.

I also realized its not "trolls" but weasels/predators... They sound the same o.=.o

Last edited:

garoose

Its an old, traditional song... turned into something twisted and furrified.

I've noticed when the subtitles say "mom," its actually "brother!" It really does seem like he's calling out to his mom though lol.

I also realized its not "trolls" but weasels/predators... They sound the same o.=.o

oh lol, korean sounds difficult

Marietta

¤Resident Crazy Wolfdog¤
"We know it looks like Detroit."

lol

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
How very primitive. The art style used for the "good guys" is like a cross between shitty 60s anime and Dora the Explorer, and that used for the villains is standard Disney mush. Horrifying.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
How very primitive. The art style used for the "good guys" is like a cross between shitty 60s anime and Dora the Explorer, and that used for the villains is standard Disney mush. Horrifying.

It's good to be bad.