• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

George Clooney's a furry now lol

J

Jelly

IT WAS THE LINK OF THE DAY
YOU, YOU

Augh.
This is so creeeeeeepy. ;____;

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK cocks FOX

Asswings

Banned
Banned
IT WAS THE LINK OF THE DAY
YOU, YOU

Augh.
This is so creeeeeeepy. ;____;

IT'S GOING TO HAUNT YOU IN YOUR DREAMZ. Cruise control for cool.

Bacu

Meh.
This just in: any famous person that's stated that they have any sort of like of animals is a furry.

It's true, you know.

J

Jelly

This just in: any famous person that's stated that they have any sort of like of animals is a furry.

It's true, you know.

ah
merde
moi j'veux bien t'faire une pipe lol
you know what they meant, right?

Tryp

Some dry white toast please
Why is the stop-motion so sketchy? I mean, Robot Chicken does a better job than that! Unless, they did it on purpose for a reason that eludes me.

nedded

is a goat.
Why is the stop-motion so sketchy? I mean, Robot Chicken does a better job than that! Unless, they did it on purpose for a reason that eludes me.

Robot chicken does not make feature-length films, nor do they hire George Clooney.

selkie

'ã……'

You know how campiness is kinda cool now?
Or yeah, they spent their entire budget on Clooney.

Isen

Oh dear
Well, the makers of Public Enemies seemed to think that casting Johnny Depp and Christian Bale would allow them to get away with some seriously shoddy production and editing. Maybe that's the new thing?

I'm really looking forward to this movie, though. I think Anderson can pull that style off. We'll just have to wait and see.

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
I think the animation, while a bit shoddy, is kinda charming.
At least it isn't shitty 3D stuff. It's intrigued me enough to want to go and see it =]

ChrisPanda

Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far
They seriously better not completely FUCK THIS UP. this was my favorite childhood book and mr fox is probably my favorite character ever. Still read the book often.

K

Kaamos

Ugh, the animation is too deep in the Uncanny Valley.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
Right at the beginning when he pops the champagne bottle.... yeah, champagne isn't supposed to be that thick and that white. Not even in a cartoon.

KirbyCowFox

Muu-bitch!
Looks like this will be a forgettable film except to those that loved Dahl from his books.