• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Georgia Furries (taking a stab in the dark w/ this)

badkittyamy

Growly said:
badkittyamy said:
holy piss I go to SCAD yay for temporary savannah citizens!

That and Savannah is aweomse not shitty >_> my whole island i don't think is the size of savannah I'm from Nassau, BAhamas and I can assure you very few people find the Bahamas shitty because it's small =P

I'm animation with a minor in interactive game design and development
Cool, what's yer major? :) I'm a sequential kid, myself (though thinking about changing).

TheLostWolf

That bitch
joecifur said:
Columbus was pretty gay.

I'm in Athens, albeit not for too much longer.

Athens isn't bad.. I almost went to UGA.. but decided to go to CofC instead.

introvertigo

*raises paw* Augusta here. Been here about a year, and it beats anywhere else I've ever lived, oddly enough. Though I don't know what that says about all the other places. :p

Myoti

Sorry for the bump, but it saves me from having to make another thread.

Anyhoo, I'm from Georgia as well, in a little town we like to call "Milledgeville" (though I'm still quite sane... enough ;p ).

I'll be heading to Atlanta in July, though, to attend the Art Institute. o.o/

Unfortunatly there don't seem to be any fun folks here in Brunswick. =(
Aww, I use to live there, too. I might come back down sometime (if it wasn't for the gnats and unbearable heat =| ).

Xipoid

Cameras
Let me add to the bump.

I live in Atlanta, going to GA tech. I'll be here for quite a while :/

Last edited:

KittyKage

My bunny mate lives a few miles out of atlanta... BACKAWF D: ;_; *clings to him*

Sulacoyote

Fimbulvetr Anthem
I'm in Savannah. Just moved here. Gonna be going to SCAD next Fall.

I lived in southern California previously, and I'm still really confused by the lack of Trader Joe's and loriders. Can anyone tell me what the hell people are saying here when they walk by my window at 1am talking "BAM BIDLY BO BIM DAM DIMMA FINNA DO WUTTA" at the top of their lungs? And why does it always make police cars show up?

Myoti

Bah, no one wants to live in the Crazy Town, it seems. Xp

At least I do have a local Fur friend. Heck, he's the one who got me into Furry in the first place (Miles Feral, for any that happen to know of him).

Xipoid

Cameras
Sulacoyote said:
...Can anyone tell me what the hell people are saying here when they walk by my window at 1am talking "BAM BIDLY BO BIM DAM DIMMA FINNA DO WUTTA" at the top of their lungs? And why does it always make police cars show up?

That would be people who are on drugs disturbing the peace.

And/or a firefight with some intermittent yelling.

kyubi_youma

fox with too many worries
fayette county definately going to fwa.....although i might be moving in april

goat said:
any of you from georgia?

im from columbus... which is like the 2nd largest city in georgia yet no one knows it exists.

I was amazed that the first poster was from Columbus. I was born and raised here in Columbus. XD

Growly

Rostam The Grey said:
goat said:
any of you from georgia?

im from columbus... which is like the 2nd largest city in georgia yet no one knows it exists.

I was amazed that the first poster was from Columbus. I was born and raised here in Columbus. XD

I was born in Columbus too, on the military base.

You were born at Martin Army. I was born at the Medical Center. It's a miracle I'm still alive. :)

Growly said:
Rostam The Grey said:
You were born at Martin Army. I was born at the Medical Center. It's a miracle I'm still alive. :)

Ft. Bennings, actually.

The hospital in Fort Benning is Martin Army ;) But I guess it's feasible you weren't born at the hospital. Or that you wouldn't know that without looking at your birth certificate. XD

Growly

Rostam The Grey said:
Growly said:
Rostam The Grey said:

Ft. Bennings, actually.

The hospital in Fort Benning is Martin Army ;) But I guess it's feasible you weren't born at the hospital. Or that you wouldn't know that without looking at your birth certificate. XD

Oh, okay. All I know is I was told was born in the hospital in Ft. Bennings. ^_^;
They cut my umbilical cord really weird and now my bellybutton is this gross, EXTREMELY sensitive part of me I hate. ;_; I think it's literally like half-dead.

Alchera

I was born and I live in Savannah. Though, I must outright state against someone's claim the city is shitty. Let's have a little lesson here about Savannah, shall we?

1. It is the ONLY city in the world that is plotted out entirely around squares. Each square technically counted as a neighborhood during its history.

2. Savannah is one of the most-important cities along the east coast due to it being a port city.

3. Savannah is the home city to the Girl Scouts. And mind you, Mrs. Low was no sweet and kind woman. She was a rather tough, and reportedly, foul-mouthed lady. (Which I admire for that time period)

4. Savannah is the nation's most-haunted city, and the nation's largest historic district.

5. Savannah is the former capital of Georgia.

6. Savannah's history and architecture are known world-wide.

7. The city holds the largest St. Patrick's day celebration, second only to New York.

8. The city's crime department traded with Sydney, Australia--usually, prisoners.

So, if you don't mind...show a little respect.

I've said all I have to say.