• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Getting back into art!

Ivorytigress

Rawr =^.^=
Alright guys, I've been out of commission for weeks now, and want to get back into drawing art!

You can do one of two things for me..

1: Get art done for yourself.*

Reference:
Favourite Colour:

2: Help me get ideas for adoptables! (Should your idea be used, you may get 50% off if you buy it :) )

Colour(s):

yukiyouko

You're a silly filly!
Uhm.. I don't have any actual references, but I can give you similar pictures of what I want?

Please and thank you for reading things

Bizkit

I just wanted to say that I'm glad that your hand is better enough that you can draw again. I hope your commissions start filling up once more ^^

BTW, not to sound rude or anything, but how's my ref sheet coming along? I know you've been out of commission for a while, but I was just wondering how far you got on it before you got tendonitis.

Ivorytigress

Rawr =^.^=
I just wanted to say that I'm glad that your hand is better enough that you can draw again. I hope your commissions start filling up once more ^^

BTW, not to sound rude or anything, but how's my ref sheet coming along? I know you've been out of commission for a while, but I was just wondering how far you got on it before you got tendonitis.

I'm taking these free pictures as warm ups before I even consider starting back on commissions. Yours is at the top of the list however.

yukiyouko

You're a silly filly!
Lol, in that case, since I don't have a reference picture yet, I have this character..?
http://imgur.com/OTP4A

I've noticed her eyes are a little hard to see, one is blue, one is red...

Please and thank you again :D!

EDIT: Favorite color is pink :D

Last edited:

Bizkit

I'm taking these free pictures as warm ups before I even consider starting back on commissions. Yours is at the top of the list however.

Thanks for letting me know :)

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Hmmm... rather than ask you for art again, I'll give you some ideas for adoptables.

How about fennec fox adoptables? Male or female or both. Doesn't matter. You see a decent amount of fennec but not colored ones.

yukiyouko

You're a silly filly!
I would buy a Fennec. I love foxes. <3

Bizkit

Here's an idea for some adoptables:

Gender - Either
Animal(s) - Squirrels
Colour(s) - Mix of pastel colors

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Here's an idea for some adoptables:

Gender - Either
Animal(s) - Squirrels
Colour(s) - Mix of pastel colors

Squirrels are awesome. There's a lot of them here at Kent State. Put a black squirrel in :)

yukiyouko

You're a silly filly!
Oh! some unique adoptable ideas!
Species: Tanuki
Colors: Natural [tan, dark brown]

Species: Panda
Colors: Red/white, black white