• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Getting drunk Ask me anything!

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
Title states it I had a terrible week so I'm chugging booze and devouring dark chocolate covered expresso beans.

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

PS someone gave me one of those chocolates just a couple days ago...Never knew you could eat coffee beans:confused:

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

PS someone gave me one of those chocolates just a couple days ago...Never knew you could eat coffee beans:confused:
depends on the size and physical strength of the woodchuck. We'd need to figure out the time it takes for each individual to be chucked, the weight and the physical endurance of the wood chuck.

there's too many variables this would be to need be a on case basis. I suggest we shanghai a woodchuck furry named Chuck. I'll bring whiskey. Look for one wearing plaid. He must like whiskey.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Any horrifying kinks you'd be ashamed to admit while sober? : P

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
least favorite is any beer. It gives me a headache that can be only be described as this bastard here.
images

Doing that to the centre of my brain's lobes. I get migraine headaches. Oddly enough only beer, ales and chex mix does that to me.

So i'm a hard liqour guy. Favorite alcohols are Vodka, Whiskey, Rum, and Tequlia. I do not consider wine a booze but a regular drink.

My favorite Vodka so far is Svenska my favorite whiskey is Jameson, Rum is Kraken and tequlia I've only had don crueto 100% blue agave gold traditionale.

TO make things more fun i'm going to be playing Forza horizon 3... seeing australia is bringing back memories I went there in 2011 wanted to fake my death so I could stay there. Really loved the outback.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
Any horrifying kinks you'd be ashamed to admit while sober? : P
Nope.

as a demisexual sexual attraction is rare and far inbetween. However into BDSM. I can explain why. The element of trust is a great thing. Having somebody trust you enough to share that with you having them trust you enough to allow you to do such things as binding and handcuffs etc is amazing. It really is a lovely bonding experience.

My favorite kinks are BDSM pet play, Bondage, and USSR military uniforms, leashes and collars, and my favorite sexual act cunnilingus.

Things I find add to the situation are corsets, lace, gauntlets, thigh high boots and tails, also glasses, and white hair...
Major things that are irritating is intimacy turns me on. So while I love cuddling and being intimate it's an ungodly turn on. So i prefer being the little spoon as there's less stabbing involved.

Any part of my sex life I am unashamed to admit.

I also find goth girls to be hotter than hell.

I know I am a kinky son of a bitch and I own that fact with dignity and grace.

I get very little from sex in itself due to my asexuality. So most of what I like is pleasing my lover. I'm not bragging but i have an issue where i can last a long time its frankly annoying as sometimes I can not finish.

Oh right something I also really like is piercings. VCH and stuff like that...

What are you currently drinking and why?
I just finished a small of 99 rootbear and now I'm working on 99 bananas. going to go chilled shots of fireball whiskey before deciding on what I want next.

The smalls I bought as chasers for this exercise of intoxication. Fireball I wanted to try, and the other liqours are what i have at my disposal!

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
Small of 99 bananas down!
Lets see what is next on the menu
I plan on pulling an all nighter

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Have you ever got a black eye while drinking, and then, had no idea why?

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ

Simo

No If i get a black eye I am well aware of why.

Oh, just curious! Have woke up with a few, and had no idea how I got them, so was wondering. Friends used to joke I could have a raccoon fursona, at the rate I was going.

~

What do you think are the most boring (big/bigger) cities in the US, outside of any in your home state?

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
Oh, just curious! Have woke up with a few, and had no idea how I got them, so was wondering. Friends used to joke I could have a raccoon fursona, at the rate I was going.

~

What do you think are the most boring (big/bigger) cities in the US, outside of any in your home state?
idk.. I really have no frame of reference where I grew up was a corrupt cesspool of crime, drugs, gangs and government overreach. I grew up thinking I was literally going to be dead by age twenty.

I was nearly kicked out of the home at 16 an nearly became an arms dealer and hitman.

So boring cities I know nothing about.

Simo

What if all your guns got replaced by Bad Dragon toys? And you awoke to a world with no guns, and in fact, no metal at all?

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
S
What if all your guns got replaced by Bad Dragon toys? And you awoke to a world with no guns, and in fact, no metal at all?
I can disarm a knife held in reverse grip with a belt. I'll be fine. I even did it versus my friend who is learning Judo. I know how to fight, shamefully. Also lets be honest reverse gripping a dildo and shoving into somebody's mouth and kicking them in the nuts would be enough ot make them never want to speak about it.

Last edited:

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
Sipping fireball. Starting to feel buzzed.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
I just confesed to a gay friend of mine i have feelings for him.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
he confessed he feels the same way
OH lawdy life is changing.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
and now i'm sober and have no desire to drink...

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ

AustinB

Professional loser
If there was one thing you could change about your past, what would you change?

inb4 being born