• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Getting involved in Second Life.

Namic

I'm looking for a none-forum based online furry community, figured SL was the best bet (none forum based, because I'm terrible at following forums D:). I logged on, wandered around for an hour and couldn't even find a place to get a proper avatar! Is there like, a place for second life furs, maybe newbie help or anything?

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
There is and I usually congregate them.

I also usually get banned in them for lobbing rockets at people yiffing.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
There is and I usually congregate them.

I also usually get banned in them for lobbing rockets at people yiffing.
I thought I was the only one.

CannonFodder

and so did I, I never thought fellow freedom fighters existed ;_;
My favorite is basically a bomb, since you can't actually make a bomb, it just shoots anvils in every direction and anybody without no-push on dies.

Aetius

My favorite is basically a bomb, since you can't actually make a bomb, it just shoots anvils in every direction and anybody without no-push on dies.
That sounds so godly, I guess it puts those furfags in their place.

I just us a good ole fashioned Rocket Launcher with no idea who its going to hit.

CannonFodder

That sounds so godly, I guess it puts those furfags in their place.

I just us a good ole fashioned Rocket Launcher with no idea who its going to hit.
It's too bad I can't remember that second life account password(my first one) >_<

Hendly Devin

No this cant be true!
4 simulated furry super thechnological penetration search for the GYC Gay Yiff Club if yer gay, if straight there is the IYC International Yiff Club, if you like big tits and super anotmocal three dee dog dick sex/build it yourself space search the boneyard

If you like just hanging out and chilling in a less disgusting social setting i suggest searching for Luna, Species, the Furry Outpost, the Ark.

If you like building and/or the next level of never leaves the basement type furry friends look for sandboxxes like Makazi, Flying Tails Airfield, Funation Hell, Furnation, or Curious Sandbox.

FA furries, and AFA furries have absolutely nothing on the furfags on SL just so you know.

Aetius

It's too bad I can't remember that second life account password(my first one) >_<

I made one recently and got kinda bored of it, I still go on once in a while to screw around.

Its pretty easy to make a new account nowadays.

Piroshki

There are plenty of places to get avatars, just walk around. Explore different shop areas or ask other furries where they got them. If you're on the Teen Grid, there is(?) the Furry Plateau, which had its own quadrant last I checked. Which was 2 years ago, for like 5 minutes. If you're on the adult grid, then idk, I haven't seriously logged in for at least 3 years, maybe 4, so I never went there.

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
for furry avis try AX or KZK because ive got like 5 from both also try looking in the search bar for furry avatars or go to www.secondlife.com/marketplace and search by AVATAR APPEARANCE>COMPLETE AVATARS>FURRY AVATARS

also for places to join click the search and type in IXEN that will take you to a place you can get KZK avatars... oh fuck it meet me in ixen my characters name is raz

Namic

I'm perfectly aware that Secondlife is kinda trollish, to the people who were sorta going "No, don't do it."

I'm just looking for an online community to take aprt in, one that is more "in the moment" than say, a web forum. If there are other alternates to SL, I'm willing to hear them, but till then I'd like to give it a fair go.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Nostalgia, man. Joined in 2006, first coding language I ever learnt was lsl2... and I amassed a damn arsenal of sexy griefing tools. The monumental butthurt of Second Life's residents - loved it. Hope the stuff I've amassed isn't obselete by now.

Last edited:

Xenke

Nostalgia, man. Joined in 2006, first coding language I ever learnt was lsl2... and I amassed a damn arsenal of sexy griefing tools. The monumental butthurt of Second Life's residents - loved it. Hope the stuff I've amassed isn't obselete by now.

The only thing I remember from my short visit with SL is that someone sicked a flying banana on me that played the banana phone song on loop.

Little did they know, this does not annoy me, I enjoy it.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Is SL worth arseing around even for a little while?
'cause if it is, i could give it a go.

TreacleFox

dem murrs
I just bought an avatar at the market place and I am finding it extreamly difficult to equip. :L
It doesn't help that the suggested area for equiping it is marked mature so I cannot go there.
What should I do?

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Fuck it, downloading now.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
I'm totally going to be downloading this again later today, the nostalgia is too much

Aetius

What have you people done..... :' (

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
I'm totally going to be downloading this again later today, the nostalgia is too much

MEET ME AT IYC OR IXEN ILU

also note DD does not approve of the SL viewer 2.bullshit get FIRESTORM, it allows meshes and it better

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
No, don't. It's not worth your time wasting on a glorified 3d chat with engine issues and other crap.

Leave SL while you still can.