• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Getting involved in Second Life.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Second Life was designed to be marketed as 'virtual land' for multinational corporations, and businesses such as Reuters and Sony. It's just that the public hijacked it, and LL followed their unexpected market over their original game plan.

Xegras

Peerat

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
they they also have a lot of battle sims and flight sims there is somethign for everyone

Xegras

Peerat
If ya want a good battle sim New Jessie is usually a good place to head.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
We have danced. We are awesome, but the vid is bad and i'm too tired to fix everything so here it goes:
Our little beach party

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
That was an awesome day in SL :>

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Dammit my mum barged in while i had those poses close up and fullscreen. SHE SAW OUR Y-BOX.
I'll die tomorrow morning D:
Had some good time with you folk >:3

Aetius

Dammit my mum barged in while i had those poses close up and fullscreen. SHE SAW OUR Y-BOX.
I'll die tomorrow morning D:
Had some good time with you folk >:3

Say we were doing Aerobic exercises D:

Good times indeed.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Last edited:

Xeno

Should I download it just for shits and giggles?
Because honestly from reading these posts it doesn't sound that bad.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Alright I have a hilarious story.

I was dicking around in one of those "private rooms" at the IYC furry club. I found a way to glitch yourself out of the forest themed room. I ended up falling like 1000 feet and I landed on a bed inside another typefucking room. A lone naked fox was standing there. I said "sorry for... dropping in", to which he responded "no prob" and proceeded to make a hasty exist.

That made my night.

Aetius

Alright I have a hilarious story.

I was dicking around in one of those "private rooms" at the IYC furry club. I found a way to glitch yourself out of the forest themed room. I ended up falling like 1000 feet and I landed on a bed inside another typefucking room. A lone naked fox was standing there. I said "sorry for... dropping in", to which he responded "no prob" and proceeded to make a hasty exist.

That made my night.

0_o That is fucking awesome lol

I can seem to get SL to work, its really buggy for me D:

Edit:

and now its working 0_o

Last edited: