• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Getting to know FA [CLOSED, slots 3/3]

Bulankachan

[CLOSED] Please check my FA page for future updates and your requests over there! ovo
Don't worry I may open again one day ovo

Hi, I'm recently join the fandom, so I don't have much art on my page. So I'm willing to open 3 slots of free requests to fill my gallery. Check my page here Userpage of bulankachan -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Also nice to meet you!

Last edited:

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
I'll be the first victim volunteer!
In all seriousness, that one example you do have posted is pretty awesome.
How do you feel about non-anthropomorphic characters? www.furaffinity.net: Oh Look, It's Me. by Jarren_Ironclaw
How'd you get involved with the fandom? You being new and all.

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
Seems as though you've gotten quite a bit of attention within just 10 minutes Mah Boi. And if you feel like doing any requests, then I can send a bit of the details to you

Xing Tian

1zf4kDy.jpg

S4QwZpT.jpg

Userpage of xingtian -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
all of my octo girl refs have the same skin colour and patterns as my octo man, the suit colours and stuff are up to you :3

Bulankachan

I'll be the first victim volunteer!
In all seriousness, that one example you do have posted is pretty awesome.
How do you feel about non-anthropomorphic characters? www.furaffinity.net: Oh Look, It's Me. by Jarren_Ironclaw
How'd you get involved with the fandom? You being new and all.
I can draw anything just fine, I'm a freelance artist and I encounter countless challenges. You can check the sketch I attached. I love your dragon btw ovo. I will update the list on my page later!

Attachments

• Dragon.jpg
    Dragon.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 65

Jarren

I can draw anything just fine, I'm a freelance artist and I encounter countless challenges. You can check the sketch I attached. I love your dragon btw ovo. I will update the list on my page later!
Damn, that guy's got a serious underbite :p He's cool.
Also, thanks! I look forward to seeing the works that come as a result of this thread.

Jarren

Lexiand

Werewolf
is this still open?

Bulankachan

[CLOSED] Please check my FA page for future updates and your requests over there! ovo
Don't worry I may open again one day ovo

Nice to meet everyone and thank you for your kind words ovo