• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

GFX for art?

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
So here's the deal: I've decided that instead of running around looking for freebies all the time I'll give back to the community by doing some trades! Sadly I can't draw, but I can offer some cool GFX work in exchange for art!

What is GFX? It's graphic art. Basically the third art specialty alongside artists and writers. GFX can be banners, avatars, ref sheets... basically anything. I'm able to make banners for things like social media (Twitter, YouTube, etc) or forum signatures, cool looking avatars you can use anywhere, bars and stamps for sites like DA, and even ref sheets and commission sheets. Just ask and I'll let you know if I can do it!

Here's some of my work:
ekMOx77.png

HQsg3MQ.png

xfkggFA.png

In the examples above, I took my own characters (and Sans as the last one) and made some cool banners out of them that I used as forum signatures. If you give me a character and a background you'd want I could do something similar!

In return I'd be asking for one of various things depending on your art style. It could either be art of one of my characters or I'm more than likely to ask you to draw me as some kind of anthro, like a post-transformation thing. I love those.

Not sure if many people will be interested but I figure it's the only thing I'm good at so it's worth a shot!