• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Notes Problem: Ghost note?

Pippuri

Hey!

Does anyone else have this problem: a ghost note. A notification for a note that has been already checked, but still haunts in my notifications.

The site says I have one new, unread note, but when I go to check it, all my notes have already been opened. This cant really be an old note too, since I check all of my notes the moment I see them.

Does anyone know the fix for this, or has anyone bumped into this problem before?

Baka94

I have the same issue, but with a submissions. It says "1 messages (1S)", but when I go see my submissions, there is none. If it would say "4 messages(4S)", there would be only 3 submissions. For me, this has been for few weeks.

Seraphon

Azor Ahai
I had the note problem recently. By assigning a priority to an existing note, it refreshed things and removed the ghost notification.

PheagleAdler

I have the same issue, but with a submissions. It says "1 messages (1S)", but when I go see my submissions, there is none. If it would say "4 messages(4S)", there would be only 3 submissions. For me, this has been for few weeks.

THIS specific issue can be fixed by removing submission notifications individually, instead of nuking them.

PheagleAdler

I'm under the impression that you have to nuke them at least once after deleting everything.

you shouldn't be nuking them at all. that's what's been causing the problem.