• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ghosts.

Gryphoneer

20 Quatloos on "disruptive"
Worse, it's the secret government matter-ghost mind-control program! They brainwash matter-ghosts with HAARP and fluoridated toothpaste to make them steal out money and bring it to their jew cave.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Hey I'm not into ghosts or all that shit, but I'd like to thank Veeno for contributing the funniest posts I've seen in any thread for quite a while.
What is funny?

Im being very serious.

Wreth

GERTY
Ghosts don't exist sorry, neither do werewolves or vampires or unicorns. There are no aliens on earth either, sorry.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Ghosts don't exist sorry, neither do werewolves or vampires or unicorns. There are no aliens on earth either, sorry.
Aliens?

Dont even get me fucking started!!!

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Yes there is aliens. Depends on which ones you mean.

Last edited:

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
FUCKING ALINS

Schwimmwagen

I do believe in aliens, but I kind of doubt that we actually get visited by them. I believe that if we do find a planet with sentient life on it, it'll look more like earth during prehistoric times, with loads of animals, rather than humanoid beings.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.

1: Prove to me ghosts don't exist. It's okay to just blurt it out that they don't exist yet you have not done anything to back this up.

2: Just because aliens don't show themselves here on earth doesn't mean they don't exist. If you think we are the only planet with any form of life on it then you have quite a narrow mind sir.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Randy-Darkshade

>>Prove a negative.

How about no?

Then why even bother coming her to debate if you are not going to back up your claims? You can't just say "ghosts don't exists just cause they don't" that isn't even an argument.

The only reason you said no is because just like I can't prove that they do exist, you can't prove that they don't.

Wreth

GERTY
1: Prove to me ghosts don't exist. It's okay to just blurt it out that they don't exist yet you have not done anything to back this up.

2: Just because aliens don't show themselves here on earth doesn't mean they don't exist. If you think we are the only planet with any form of life on it then you have quite a narrow mind sir.

I said aliens don't exist on earth, not they dont exist at all.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
And vampires.

Damn vampires.

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.
Stop and think for a moment.

One side wants proof that ghosts and whatnot exist and the other side wants proof that they don't?

Both sides of the argument are as narrow minded as each other (note that I'm generalizing, not singling anyone out). For one thing, I wouldn't put Randy's situation completely beyond the possibility of a ghost, but at the same time I wouldn't come to that conclusion just because no other explanation seems apparent.

Have you checked the walls? Are all the windows and doors closed when this happens?

Randy-Darkshade

Stop and think for a moment.

One side wants proof that ghosts and whatnot exist and the other side wants proof that they don't?

Both sides of the argument are as narrow minded as each other (note that I'm generalizing, not singling anyone out). For one thing, I wouldn't put Randy's situation completely beyond the possibility of a ghost, but at the same time I wouldn't come to that conclusion just because no other explanation seems apparent.

Have you checked the walls? Are all the windows and doors closed when this happens?

I'm not being narrow minded at all. I just hate when people jump into a debate and say something doesn't exist and can not explain why. However I could explain why I believe that ghosts exist. I don't see the point in contributing to a debate if you can't actually say anything constructive.

Internal doors are always open, my apartment door is always closed, Every time I do hear an odd noise the first thing I do look for is my cat, because I have known him to dissapear, I hear a noise and it turns out to be him, however on the occasions mentioned the cat was in my presence. Actually he was sat on the floor directly beside me.

I'm open minded, if an investigator came in here and after their investigation showed me what was causing it then I'd believe it was something paranormal, but as I can not explain or have an answer as to what it is to me it will remain as paranormal.

My bedroom window is always open just a tiny bit in winter, however on the nights in question there was no wind.

Zydala

Kisses for everyone!
You know I've experienced something really strange in my life. Won't go and say it was a ghost for certain, but it was sure weird.

In her old home, my GF used to claim to see a pair of ghost feet. She saw them once in the hallway underneath a night-light they placed, but it led up to nothing. Then they vanished. After that, she said she started hearing them run up above her room in the loft. I said okay sure that sounds cool and kind of just wrote it off.

Then one time I stayed over, and around 2-3 in the morning, suddenly someone was upstairs in the loft, running around. Like, REALLY running. Wham wham wham wham!

"The hell is that?" I asked her. She replied nonchalantly that it was the feet.

It was 3 in the morning, her family was asleep on the other side of the house (Their house is shaped like an "L", with her living on one side and the rest of the family on the other), her cats were in the room with us, and their dog had arthritis and couldn't get up the twisted iron stairs to the loft. So what the hell was it??

Don't mean to hijack the thread with my own story, but I mean... strange things happen sometimes. And I used to be sure they didn't but now I'm not. :\ so who knows

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.
I'm not being narrow minded at all. I just hate when people jump into a debate and say something doesn't exist and can not explain why. However I could explain why I believe that ghosts exist. I don't see the point in contributing to a debate if you can't actually say anything constructive.

Not constructive? Butthurt much? Didn't I just ask...

Internal doors are always open, my apartment door is always closed, Every time I do hear an odd noise the first thing I do look for is my cat, because I have known him to dissapear, I hear a noise and it turns out to be him, however on the occasions mentioned the cat was in my presence. Actually he was sat on the floor directly beside me.

I'm open minded, if an investigator came in here and after their investigation showed me what was causing it then I'd believe it was something paranormal, but as I can not explain or have an answer as to what it is to me it will remain as paranormal.

My bedroom window is always open just a tiny bit in winter, however on the nights in question there was no wind.

...the questions you answered?

Well here you go. If the window was open there is allowance for air flow, whether there was evident wind or not. Just because it was gusting doesn't mean it couldn't have been more subtle. Is your place old or fairly new? Because my house makes a lot of weird noises as well, for the longest time it creeped me out until I realized it was just the old section of floorboard near the bathroom where the support was more worn out and prone to buckling with temperature changes. You could have a similar thing here maybe?

I am not discrediting the paranormal, in fact I place a lot of faith in animism, but that doesn't mean I will jump to an illogical conclusion at every oppurtunity.

Was this post constructive enough for you? Or would you like an essay or something? :v

Sai_Wolf

1. Prove to me God exists. It's okay to just blurt it out that he doesn't exist yet you have not done anything to back this up.

2. Just because God doesn't show himself here on Earth doesn't mean that he doesn't exist. If you think we are all alone on this earth and not under his guidance then you are have quite a narrow mind, sir.

1. Prove to me Santa exists. It's okay to just blurt it out that he doesn't exist yet you have not done anything to back this up.

2. Just because Santa doesn't show himself on Christmas doesn't mean that he doesn't exist. If you think we are all alone on this earth and not under his benevolent gift giving guidance then you are have quite a narrow mind, sir.

1. Prove to me Bigfoot exists. It's okay to just blurt it out that he doesn't exist yet you have not done anything to back this up.

2. Just because Bigfoot doesn't show himself doesn't mean that he doesn't exist. If you think that just because all we have of him are big feet impressions and dodgy photos that he doesn't exist, then you have quite a narrow mind, sir.

^See how silly you sound?

You, sir, are the one claiming something exists without proving full conclusive empirical proof. The onus of proof is on YOU, for trying to prove something's existence. Don't accuse the skeptics and don't lay your work on their lap.

Last edited:

Randy-Darkshade

^See how silly you sound?

You, sir, are the one claiming something exists without proving full conclusive empirical proof. The onus of proof is on YOU, for trying to prove something's existence. Don't accuse the skeptics and don't lay your work on their lap.

How old are you? five or something?

He said they don't exist, where is his evidence? I have already given my examples of possibilities in this thread and I can give plenty more, yet not many have even tried to give me a logical explanation as to why I clearly heard a door, in my apartment, close twice within minutes of each other. How can we debate if only one side is doing any debating/evidence giving? that just makes it a one sided debate.

You guys can't prove their non existence so you are resorting to stupid childish behaviour. Santa clause was a piss poor example, every KNOWS he doesn't exist and never did.

I'm trying to debate here, hence why I asked for his evidence, but you guys seem incapable of doing such a thing. At the very least debunk my claims. Don't just come here to act like a kid.

L

LizardKing

He said they don't exist, where is his evidence?

Again, how do you honestly expect someone to prove a negative?

Magical invisible unicorns exist and they feed on socks which is why you sometimes lose one. PROVE ME WRONG.

I have already given my examples of possibilities in this thread and I can give plenty more, yet not many have even tried to give me a logical explanation as to why I clearly heard a door, in my apartment, close twice within minutes of each other. How can we debate if only one side is doing any debating/evidence giving? that just makes it a one sided debate.

Well first we'd need to know the layout of your place, any possible sources of drafts, locations of pets, frequency and strength of minor earthquakes in your area (including passing trucks, planes, trains, and other vehicles), how good your hearing is, any neighbours, the angle of the hinges (e.g if they slope), your mental state, if you were sleep-deprived, what (if any) existing medical conditions you have, medication taken... then maybe some logical explanations could be put forward.