• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

GIBBY LOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
I'll be taking back the medals you won yesterday Battlechili.
Darn it.
Also in case it sounds like it, no, I don't believe this is a real product. I'm just playing along.

I'll be leaving now though.
I realize there are certain times when I'm not good at being funny and going along with a joke.
This is one of them.

Last edited:

Mikhal18

Best. Custom User Title. Ever.
Talking as potential costumer, not as a possible employee.

If that gets me a british guy like this one with an awesome accent, I'll buy a lifetime membership <3

Last edited:

Falaffel

Does this look like some prostituition ring to you? This is a dating service. A highly respected for-profit dating service.

They start at £15 provided that the customer lacks a penis.
I know the question was completely unrelated but Gibby love made me hard for Gibby fawks love.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Does this look like some prostituition ring to you? This is a dating service. A highly respected for-profit dating service.

They start at £15 provided that the customer lacks a penis.

So what's the price for endowed customers, then? Also, is there an extra fee for the fursuit thing I mentioned? Kind of a deal breaker here.

Schwimmwagen

So what's the price for endowed customers, then? Also, is there an extra fee for the fursuit thing I mentioned? Kind of a deal breaker here.

We at GIBBY LOVE! do not offer handjobs to males, and we can only forward them to previous customers!

Those wishing for dates with our Fuzzy Friend range will have to provide their own suit, for both themselves and their partner. We ask that they are washed thoroughly before handed to personnel, and also folded neatly and made to smell nice.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
We at GIBBY LOVE! do not offer handjobs to males, and we can only forward them to previous customers!

Those wishing for dates with our Fuzzy Friend range will have to provide their own suit, for both themselves and their partner. We ask that they are washed thoroughly before handed to personnel, and also folded neatly and made to smell nice.

Hmmm. Well, say I applied at GIBBY LOVE!. Would there then be the possibility of hot stud lovin' as perks of the job?

Schwimmwagen

Do you think you could just send me some fish and chips, instead of a stud?

I WE ARE NOT A RESTURAUNT

Hmmm. Well, say I applied at GIBBY LOVE!. Would there then be the possibility of hot stud lovin' as perks of the job?

Perhaps

Though if you wish to apply for a job at GIBBY LOVE! to help expand our market to male customers, you may want to take part in launching my our latest project: GIBBY BUM LOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.