• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: gimme stuff to draw

Kinare

RAWR
I'm not good and you get no samples, but I want to get better and I'm not charging you anything, so gimme. D:< ...Please?

Some stuff and things:
1. No NSFW requests or references.
2. I'm gonna be hella picky on what characters I draw, but currently any species goes.
3. Nothing super complicated. I'll simplify any complicated features unless I'm feeling extra ambitious. For example: clothing and tattoos.
4. Feral is ok and I'd be better at it. I'm not great at human features.
5. Style, detail, and basically everything will vary between pieces and is up to me to figure out. My goal is a semi-realism style, but I'm far from achieving that, so what I do is probably going to be shoddy attempts at such.
6. No ETA. Might be done in a few hours, might take weeks - depends on when and what I feel like drawing.

Throwaway

I'm always glad to see artists that want to improve. I've got some art for reference. Draw him if you want to. Any pose you want, any setting you want, any species you want. All that matters is green and blue. :)

I also have my pfp. This is pretty much all I have. I don't have a ref sheet.

Attachments

• IMG_0122.PNG
    IMG_0122.PNG
    241.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0120.PNG
    IMG_0120.PNG
    345.9 KB · Views: 43

roachparade

semi realism is awkward for sure, but i think its fun to learn! if you practice, you can get there i'm sure!

as for requests, could you maybe draw my boy four? he has both an anthro ( Toyhouse ) and feral ( Toyhouse ) version, depending on what you're feeling!

Damian Voidscale

Fallax splendorem suum
Thank you for the opportunity ^^ I'd love something of me if you feel like it, but no pressure. I don't have a specific setting or pose in mind, that's entirely up to you. Thanks again
All my sona pics (little disclaimer, there is vore here. just in case you'd rather not see that)
Additional pics that are better specific references:
1. (unshaded version)

Kinare

RAWR
Thanks everyone for the posts! I see a few I'd like to doodle. Hard choice who to try first. I have tomorrow off so plan to do some stuffs in the art area, buuut I could give up entirely if it doesn't turn out well so fair warning. ^^' Gotta work on that there self-defeat too - perfectionism will be my downfall.

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
Thanks everyone for the posts! I see a few I'd like to doodle. Hard choice who to try first. I have tomorrow off so plan to do some stuffs in the art area, buuut I could give up entirely if it doesn't turn out well so fair warning. ^^' Gotta work on that there self-defeat too - perfectionism will be my downfall.
Shit am I too late to post a request

Kyoukiaoitatsu

I'd like to offer you my list of characters for inspiration. I hope one calls to you. Thanks for the chance ^^

Character Galleries

How about my Keo?
Screenshot406.1556.png

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Would you like to try my 80's girl Deathless? If it's less complicated, you can have her wear her gray and black outfit that's included in the refs!
Her main outfit is below:
Rock out.png
Thanks for doing this, I don't really have any semi-realism of her!

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Joni

I'm a hot dog

Attachments

• 4_Joni._Full_Resolution.png
    4_Joni._Full_Resolution.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 55

Kinare

RAWR
Smol update. I tried the other day, but as per me I gave up when it wasn't looking right. Did nothing until tonight, where I'm gonna try again with an easier one than the one I originally wanted to start with. >.<'