• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Gimmie money, and I be your art whore! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel-the-Hybrid

Is not ****ing interested.
Just as the title says, rofl. I need some moohlah and if you're interested in commissioning me, drop me a line on the forums(Since the actual website is slow as fuck for me now @_@).

Prices:
$10 for a Furcadia port
$12 for a Body pixelation
$5 For a sketch
$10 For Inked
$20 for Digital Colored
+$5 to any of the requested above that's adult themed.

Examples:

QueenCard3.jpg

BunCom.jpg

Honeyhoof3.jpg

wow you sure are cheap considering the skill that you have mel. maybe i'll hit you up for something sometime but right now i appear to be broke cuz i have spent somewhere around $350 dollars this weekend on bills and toys and movies and videogames and groceries and you get the point, i spent my entire paycheck in 2 days. ah well it was worth it.

but in the future you may just find me commissioning you for something yiffy.

Mel-the-Hybrid

blackdragoon said:
wow you sure are cheap considering the skill that you have mel. maybe i'll hit you up for something sometime but right now i appear to be broke cuz i have spent somewhere around $350 dollars this weekend on bills and toys and movies and videogames and groceries and you get the point, i spent my entire paycheck in 2 days. ah well it was worth it.

but in the future you may just find me commissioning you for something yiffy.

o_O;; really? Blah, I don't think of myself as THAT skilled though...photobucket is being lame though, couldn't put up my more recent stuff XD

Mel-the-Hybrid

Hanazawa said:
using words like "cunt" and "fuck" on the same open forum where you're announcing your wares is great professionalism :D

Ahaha. xD!!!

you are too modest my dear for i have seen your koopas and they are good. the character in your avy in particular is made of all kinds of win.

Mel-the-Hybrid

Emerson

FYI I am a SPY.
Can the sketch be digital too? :3

Also, why +$5 for adult stuff? Just curious.

Mel-the-Hybrid

Emerson said:
Can the sketch be digital too? :3

Also, why +$5 for adult stuff? Just curious.

When I say digital, I mean colored in photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.